Writing a book

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by Chicogiz, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know my writing aint good but should i try and write a book about royal marine training and my life in the marines (if i pass out). Its only a thought lol probaly a stupid one.

2. You got the last part right.
    NZB

3. You could keep a page-a-day diary which you could fill in each evening after you've finished work. Another good idea is that writing your diary entries will keep you busy and stop you getting bored on exercises, especially if you're doing OP work. Don't forget to take a red or green torch for making notes at night. Hope this helps.

4. Don't forget to take a good quality fountain pen and a bottle of Quink Ink on OP's too.
    There is NO EXCUSE for shoddy penmanship!

:rendeer:

5. Lol thats a idea i was thinking of because thats what the bloke that write: Why should britain... done

6. Surely a laptop would be more beneficial, then he could play some games or e-mail his mates when he had completed that days entry and was off watch. :w00t:
    NZB

7. Or he could hire a biographer to come with him and write/type everything as it happens. :)

8. Lamri do you want to write a book for me as i do it lol ?

9. Do what?

10. Do it

11. What, masterbate into your mummies panties.
    Chico, you need to ask your Doctor for another 'scrip for the Ritalin, your dosage is far too low.
    NZB

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, I seem to have left my Chico loafing somewhere - anyone seen it in here? I left him in the Submarines forum but he seems to have gone walkabout... he does that now and again and gets confused about what it wants to do when it joins up or when no-one talks to it for a while; perhaps if I secured it in the Gash Barge it might not get lost again...

Thanks for your forebearance!

:wink:

13. He's like a labrador puppy on roller blades. I'll let you know if I see him :thumright:

14. sgtpepperband

Thanks Harry - I wouldn't want him landing up in the Cpl's Mess and getting abused... you might scare him off joining up!

:lol:

15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Cracking idea chico, do you need some ghost writers?

Chapter one, page one, paragraph one.

"Today mummy let me use the computer and talk to people, she said if I was a good boy she might let me use it tomorrow. I found a website full of navy and marine people, they where fun, I couldn't understand some of the comments but I think they were funny."

16. I that dik Brand can write a book called my booki wook and get it publish any one can.

:jocolor: :salut:

17. sgtpepperband

Chapter 1: "One day I went to the Careers Office to join the RN/RM/whatever, but they said I was a Walt so I went home on the 'special bus' and licked the windows..." 8O

18. wet_blobby

SPB, dont knock window lickers, they're fun!

19. sgtpepperband

That says SO much more about you than it does about them... 8O :wink:

20. wet_blobby