Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Write ups by your DO

scouse

War Hero
Have a very funny thread indeed on FB, thought I would get one started on here:) Quote Sets himself a low standard and fails to achieve it. This rating would look a scran bag wearing Armani.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
His men would follow him anywhere, albeit from a morbid sense of curiosity.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I had one that said "tendency for untimely flippant remarks" after I'd annoyed yet another officer who was being serious, I still could be accused of it now coming to think of it.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I had one that said "tendency for untimely flippant remarks" after I'd annoyed yet another officer who was being serious, I still could be accused of it now coming to think of it.

Yep you could. Think you have been too.

Drakey

War Hero
This is a genuine one from mine. "He was under air attack and submarine threat, hot bunking for 2 1/2 months , in condition Z for 2 1/2 months and was within the radius of enemy aircraft for 3 months, and the weather wasn't that good either....."

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Also had one from my last boat that said "He has an unorthodox style of leadership that somehow seems to work!". I'm not quite sure what he was implying there :)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You could be right Drakey, he was a really nice bloke but all over the place. His nickname, from the skipper down, was "Tigger" which was a very apt nickname (even his wife started calling him it).

slim

War Hero
Written about a Wafu field gunner "This man has the body of a Greek God, unfortunately he has the brain of a Greek Ass.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
"Works well when cornered"

"Underneath his hard, taciturn exterior lurks a man of no warmth whatsoever with a heart of stone"

"This man has a tendency for extreme physical violence and acts of stupidity. Should go far"

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
On a slightly more serious note, I once submitted a S126 (Stores Incomplete or Defective on Receipt) on a baby Tiff. He was a complete waste of oxygen. My boss pushed it up the chain, but eventually it was recycled into a report about the inadequacies aka crapness of basic Tiff training at the time.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Think I had mine read to me (or at least the bits in red) but really can't think much of what was said. Can't have been all that awe inspiring!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Comic Cuts/Write Ups Diamond Lil's 28
flynavy Write Ups! Diamond Lil's 36
MoD_RSS Grenfell Tower safety works: write-up and Q&A from 27 July online event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA secures loan write-off from payday lender MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Loneliness Minister: Write letters to people isolating at home MoD News 2
MoD_RSS NHS to benefit from £13.4 billion debt write-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ambassador to Turkmenistan supports the right to write MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984 MoD News 0
Ahoy89 Appeal? What to write?! Health & Fitness 10
trelawney126 C126. Whose going to Write off What Current Affairs 13
Rumrat What Gloria didn't write, so I did. Diamond Lil's 3
AlisonB2011 How do I write to a soldier? The Quarterdeck 13
R12_CV It's a write off... Motoring 11
B They just Don't Write Them Like This Anymore Miscellaneous 0
soleil Milford M'cury: Airmen to write Rule Book for New Destroyers The Fleet Air Arm 4
royalbumbaclod Write a novel of some sort? The Corps 3
M CO of HM Ship given go ahead to write BLOG on Sea Life. The Quarterdeck 4
dustyjack Children Write About the Sea The Gash Barge 5
MoD_RSS HM Land Registry and Ordnance Survey extend support to British start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Talented transport tech start-ups to receive funding boost of over £1 million MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches new £40 million Clean Growth Fund to supercharge green start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £40m boost for cutting-edge start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open as Geovation backs next generation of start-ups MoD News 0
I press ups for girls Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Government investing almost £1 million in transport tech start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK invites Indian healthtech start-ups for TeXchange 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Meet the start-ups set to receive support from Geovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 10 health start-ups supported through KQ Labs accelerator MoD News 0
photface Push ups Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K How many beep test push-ups can you do? The Quarterdeck 1
B PRNC push ups Current Affairs 2
S Push ups/sit ups prnc Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
A Is there a requirement for pull-ups? Health & Fitness 3
H Sit ups and Press ups at prnc and Raleigh? Health & Fitness 11
H Sit-ups. Are your legs pinned down or not? Health & Fitness 2
T RN Medical and possible hold-ups/preemptive measures Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Sgt Jobsearch UPS Customer Support Engineer - Fareham - £20,000 - £22,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P Press Ups Bleep Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
C push ups and situps at raliegh and PRNC Health & Fitness 4
J Press ups (girls) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
scouse Warbirds Calendar pin ups 2014 The Fleet Air Arm 29
T Press ups Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
R Press Ups - Terrible Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
scouse Some Funny ATC stories,also A700 sign ups lol The Fleet Air Arm 3
2and2makes5 Female Push Ups Health & Fitness 56
stan_the_man RR Pop Ups Diamond Lil's 29
JWalker Training advice - sit-ups Health & Fitness 15
Holli PRNC Press-ups (Females) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
T Sit Ups Health & Fitness 4