Write ups by your DO

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, Apr 11, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a very funny thread indeed on FB, thought I would get one started on here:) Quote Sets himself a low standard and fails to achieve it. This rating would look a scran bag wearing Armani.

2. His men would follow him anywhere, albeit from a morbid sense of curiosity.

3. This rating wouldn't know which way to go in a lift if they had two choices.

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(

4. This man couldn't victual a two man submarine, even if his oppo had gone weekend

5. Quote..This rating is like my Bunk light.....not very bright, but very useful

• Like Like x 1
  6. I had one that said "tendency for untimely flippant remarks" after I'd annoyed yet another officer who was being serious, I still could be accused of it now coming to think of it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yep you could. Think you have been too.

8. This is a genuine one from mine. "He was under air attack and submarine threat, hot bunking for 2 1/2 months , in condition Z for 2 1/2 months and was within the radius of enemy aircraft for 3 months, and the weather wasn't that good either....."

9. Also had one from my last boat that said "He has an unorthodox style of leadership that somehow seems to work!". I'm not quite sure what he was implying there :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. He was just jealous.

11. You could be right Drakey, he was a really nice bloke but all over the place. His nickname, from the skipper down, was "Tigger" which was a very apt nickname (even his wife started calling him it).

12. Written about a Wafu field gunner "This man has the body of a Greek God, unfortunately he has the brain of a Greek Ass.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Must be Johnny Sale :grin:

14. Nearly right ...................but it was Bootsie

• Like Like x 1
  15. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Have often thought that it would be interesting to read what was said about me....264's was it?

16. A village has been deprived of its idiot.

17. "Works well when cornered"

"Underneath his hard, taciturn exterior lurks a man of no warmth whatsoever with a heart of stone"

"This man has a tendency for extreme physical violence and acts of stupidity. Should go far"

18. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Never saw mine either Granny. Has it always been your right for a squint at write up's ?.

19. On a slightly more serious note, I once submitted a S126 (Stores Incomplete or Defective on Receipt) on a baby Tiff. He was a complete waste of oxygen. My boss pushed it up the chain, but eventually it was recycled into a report about the inadequacies aka crapness of basic Tiff training at the time.

20. Think I had mine read to me (or at least the bits in red) but really can't think much of what was said. Can't have been all that awe inspiring!