Write ups by your DO

Have a very funny thread indeed on FB, thought I would get one started on here:) Quote Sets himself a low standard and fails to achieve it. This rating would look a scran bag wearing Armani.

I had one that said "tendency for untimely flippant remarks" after I'd annoyed yet another officer who was being serious, I still could be accused of it now coming to think of it.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I had one that said "tendency for untimely flippant remarks" after I'd annoyed yet another officer who was being serious, I still could be accused of it now coming to think of it.
Yep you could. Think you have been too.

This is a genuine one from mine. "He was under air attack and submarine threat, hot bunking for 2 1/2 months , in condition Z for 2 1/2 months and was within the radius of enemy aircraft for 3 months, and the weather wasn't that good either....."

Also had one from my last boat that said "He has an unorthodox style of leadership that somehow seems to work!". I'm not quite sure what he was implying there :)

You could be right Drakey, he was a really nice bloke but all over the place. His nickname, from the skipper down, was "Tigger" which was a very apt nickname (even his wife started calling him it).

"Works well when cornered"

"Underneath his hard, taciturn exterior lurks a man of no warmth whatsoever with a heart of stone"

"This man has a tendency for extreme physical violence and acts of stupidity. Should go far"

On a slightly more serious note, I once submitted a S126 (Stores Incomplete or Defective on Receipt) on a baby Tiff. He was a complete waste of oxygen. My boss pushed it up the chain, but eventually it was recycled into a report about the inadequacies aka crapness of basic Tiff training at the time.

Think I had mine read to me (or at least the bits in red) but really can't think much of what was said. Can't have been all that awe inspiring!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WreckerL Diamond Lil's 49
N Diamond Lil's 28
flynavy Diamond Lil's 36