Wrens in the Andrew

Jack_thelad said:
Just out of question lads, how many Wrens are there nowadays, are they useful and are most of them dogs? :thumright:
From what I hear they are about as useful as any sailor and the dog to beauty ratio is identical to the ugly to handsome ratio of male sailors :w00t:

Hmmm. If and when I get in- I would like to consider myself very useful, else I wouldn't even be considering a career in the RN!

....and as for good looking, surely thats a matter of opinion

wannabefpilot87, I think you need at the very least a decent ability where the English language is concerned before being considered for a flyboy.

Seadog

War Hero
Just out of question lads, how many Wrens are there nowadays, are they useful and are most of them dogs?
Here's one for you 'Jack'. Why do you think that your bone question belongs in Current Affairs? I don't see and hear Jeremy Paxman getting tore into the SoS about the issue.

Jack the Lad also wrote
I'm not exactly young either mate, so no worries there.
Having also written:
Young at heart eh Jack, or just full of it?

Gash Barge at the rush.

Seadog said:
Just out of question lads, how many Wrens are there nowadays, are they useful and are most of them dogs?
Here's one for you 'Jack'. Why do you think that your bone question belongs in Current Affairs? I don't see and hear Jeremy Paxman getting tore into the SoS about the issue.

Jack the Lad also wrote
I'm not exactly young either mate, so no worries there.
Having also written:
Young at heart eh Jack, or just full of it?

Gash Barge at the rush.
A wise decision from an Old sea dog. Shat took you so long? :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 29
Slop_Jockey The Gash Barge 2
A Diamond Lil's 53