Wren jailed for seven-and-half years for cocaine on warship

Topstop

War Hero
Re: Wren jailed for seven-and-half years for cocaine on wars

Seven and a half is that all :?: :evil: . A lad I went to school and nearly bought a boat with, ^^\\\' didnt thank God, with got that for half a ton of canabis and he turned Queens evidence, the other 2 on the yacht got 12 and 15 years.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

Ninja_Stoker said:
I have no doubt a less discerning stoker than I may feel differently with regard her apparent aesthetic demeanour. :wink:

I would agree with you but I'm not sure what you said :?

But if you said she's minging, then I concur

flymo

War Hero

Topstop said:
Seven and a half is that all :?: :evil: . A lad I went to school and nearly bought a boat with, ^^\\\' didnt thank God, with got that for half a ton of canabis and he turned Queens evidence, the other 2 on the yacht got 12 and 15 years.

Prisons are almost full.

W

white_mafia

Another unpalatable example of Britain's current policy of 'controlled' immigration.

No doubt, as an asylum seeker facing persecution in Angola, she was taken in by the UK. To get to the UK, she had to pass through many countries of the EU where she could have claimed asylum under the terms of the 1951 Geneva Convention, but instead, like most others, chose the UK, to take advantage of our extremely generous housing and benefit system.

Her idea of thanks for this largesse is to attempt to smuggle in a killer drug.

gremlin

Badgeman
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
....and there was me a'thinking that pre-entry security checks might have weeded out suchlke, or were we sooo short of plate-layers at that time?

I don't think that weed was the problem in this case! :)

slim

War Hero

The country is being exploited by a minority of immigrants and asylum seekers.
It is time for Parliament to pas new legislation to the effect that if you have been granted citizenship and are involved in illegal or criminal activities then your citizenship will be revoked and you will be returned to country of origin.
All applicants for citizenship should be made to sign a declaration that they agree to this rule when applying.

w.anchor

War Hero

So if I is coming from the land of the Rastafarians and I and I get busted for the herb I is getting deported.Man dem immigration dudes is going to be on some big overtime dosh . :oops:

Rumrat

War Hero

slim said:
It is time for Parliament to pas new legislation to the effect that if you have been granted citizenship and are involved in illegal or criminal activities then your citizenship will be revoked and you will be returned to country of origin.
All applicants for citizenship should be made to sign a declaration that they agree to this rule when applying.

Slim, the legislation you speak of is already in place.
When this country opened its doors to wholesale immigration in 1947, part of the promise to concerned followers of anti immigration was that any one convicted of a criminal offence would be repatriated to the country of their birth.
The main concerns at that time were the scandals involving Maltese gang bosses involved in the Soho sex scene.
Wonder if eastern Europeans will get similar treatment.?

Then of course people like this came along.

http://www.onestopvisa.co.uk/?gclid=COKEhKXaq6ICFReZ2AodsSIvTA

And everyone failed to do this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...eport-foreign-criminals-costs-60m-a-year.html

Stirling

Banned

slim said:

They then appeal to the Euro court who pull the human rights card and the perp is allowed to stay. :roll:

Latest Threads