Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Wreck the hoose juice

no_buckfast-ashx.jpg

The best alcoholic drink ever invented a rich red,almost black wine, made by the wonderful Benedictine monks has now sold out in my newsagents. I will now have to go and abuse the staff and demand my daily intake of buckie. 8O 8O

In the Buckfast triangle its a rite of passage to enjoy the effects, start a fight and get a under 16 pregnant. Surely the drink of the gods?

Edit,,And remember FA in the morning as the turnkey wakes you.

:banghead: " See youse jimmy yez a wee bastard so yez are ya scunner an wot the fcuk are yez fcukers gawpin at? Come on ya cnuts I'll tek tha fcukin lot of yez" :boxing: :headbang: The rant of four foot six O.A.P. outside an "Offie" at 0830 in the Charring Cross district Glasgow city of culture. :roll:

J.C's in Gib, always nice to right yourselves off.
Also, a drink called 'CYD'. Was given it by the expats in Kuwait when we got grippo'd, thought I was fcuking blind when I got up the next day. Had photocopier fluid in it apparently.

Buckfast - that'll be the stuff that made me, after an all day drinking session in Dumbarton, and then staying overnight in my oppos tenement flat, shit outside his front door on the door mat, then forget all about it, until his wife found it when she went to get the milk in. I blamed the dirty fckn dogs that roamed the place.

Dunmytime said:
Buckfast - that'll be the stuff that made me, after an all day drinking session in Dumbarton, and then staying overnight in my oppos tenement flat, shit outside his front door on the door mat, then forget all about it, until his wife found it when she went to get the milk in. I blamed the dirty fckn dogs that roamed the place.
Was that by any chance brown or white dog shit you left on her front door mat. :?:

Vaguely remember (sometimes) Lanliq and El Dorado from my time in Faslane - had the remarkable ability to totally eliminate any memories of the night before, put me in places where I wouldn't usually put my big toe (Alexandria and places nigh), and waking up with people who were reject extras from "The Creature from the Black Lagoon." Am I the only who suffers from this syndrome. or did I imagine it ?

Latest Threads