Wreck the hoose juice

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Haggis_Catcher, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    The best alcoholic drink ever invented a rich red,almost black wine, made by the wonderful Benedictine monks has now sold out in my newsagents. I will now have to go and abuse the staff and demand my daily intake of buckie. 8O 8O
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

That's a photoshop, if it was for real, the glass would have been put in.
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Buckfast. The absinthe of the working classes.
  4. witsend

In the Buckfast triangle its a rite of passage to enjoy the effects, start a fight and get a under 16 pregnant. Surely the drink of the gods?

Edit,,And remember FA in the morning as the turnkey wakes you.
  5. Blackrat

It's up there with Special Brew, White Lightning and Brasso.
  6. witsend

Tennents Super Lager,,,,,,,sips another mouthful to dull the rage!!!!!!!
  7. mmm... Electric Soup, got me through 4 dark years up in Arbours. No wonder i've got an irregular Alan Whicker.
  8. :banghead: " See youse jimmy yez a wee bastard so yez are ya scunner an wot the fcuk are yez fcukers gawpin at? Come on ya cnuts I'll tek tha fcukin lot of yez" :boxing: :headbang: The rant of four foot six O.A.P. outside an "Offie" at 0830 in the Charring Cross district Glasgow city of culture. :roll:
  9. Try Innis Gunn for a real drink :evil:
  10. the main window was put in that was on the door the only window left remaining. :twisted:
  11. J.C's in Gib, always nice to right yourselves off.
    Also, a drink called 'CYD'. Was given it by the expats in Kuwait when we got grippo'd, thought I was fcuking blind when I got up the next day. Had photocopier fluid in it apparently.
  12. Try Fenny, a spirit distilled from palm trees in India. It hurts your fillings.
  13. Buckfast - that'll be the stuff that made me, after an all day drinking session in Dumbarton, and then staying overnight in my oppos tenement flat, shit outside his front door on the door mat, then forget all about it, until his wife found it when she went to get the milk in. I blamed the dirty fckn dogs that roamed the place.
  14. Was that by any chance brown or white dog shit you left on her front door mat. :?:
  15. Vaguely remember (sometimes) Lanliq and El Dorado from my time in Faslane - had the remarkable ability to totally eliminate any memories of the night before, put me in places where I wouldn't usually put my big toe (Alexandria and places nigh), and waking up with people who were reject extras from "The Creature from the Black Lagoon." Am I the only who suffers from this syndrome. or did I imagine it ?
  17. I thought absinthe was the absinthe of the working classes?
  18. What ever did happen to Lanliq, once the prefered tipple of the workers in RNAD Coulport on the ferry from Navy Buildings to Kilcreggan.
  19. And Four Crowns a cheeky little number they use to sell in the wine loges of Glasgow.If you were too pissed to make a order four fingers on the top of your head and the barman would get the message.
  20. Blackrat

Not any more. It's a fiver a shot in London.