Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wraf's/wrac's and wrens which are easiest.

Shakey

War Hero
Lingyai said:

Another example of thread drift.....

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
golden_rivet said:
Well if the sexist drivel on this site is anything to go by I'm amazed that any guy in uniform ever gets laid. Perhaps its all the female hormones in the drinking water - the armed forces are the last refuge of anything remotely resembling 'traditional masculinity'. What women in uniform have to put up with I can't imagine ... they have my deepest respect.

:twisted:

St Budeaux MQs overlooking Frigate alley - husband's been away on deployment etc etc - best bit though is you still can hear "call the hands"!

terry_rice

Lantern Swinger
Entrance to the Wrens accomodation in Victory barracks, used to call it passion alley,there used to quite a lot of used condoms scattered around that area, especially after the weekend, , a quick kneetrembler after a good run ashore, what more could you ask after a few wets?, Happy days :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads