wraf's/wrac's and wrens which are easiest.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jan 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Being old school I'll refer to the forces girlies in the terms that I remember, Now, which one of the above did you find the easiest lay?

Personally I found WRAF's to be stuck up and had a bag of potatoes on their shoulder to match there self importance.

WRAC's were just easy, spin them a dit about being a dolphin trainer in your spare time and your quids in.

Dear old Jenny, quite often refered to as a "lazy mans wnak" but quite sensibly always refused my advances (a BJ doesn't count)

American girlies dont count because they are to easy.

Which one would you say is the easiest conquest? :twisted:
  2. Anything fat and hideous in any uniform (even a traffic warden) is worth a punt but be warned most crocadillipigs have a personality to match.
  3. Never found it particularly difficult to partake of Jenny's wares, especially onboard after a BBQ, gotta love that beer.
  4. Dont know. It took me 9 months to get into my wifes knickers (wren), and they still dont fit me...
  5. Naval Nurses were pretty easy!LOL
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

WRAC/WRAF/WREN - so much choice, so little time... :wink:

Even the munters in the Falklands were treated like the centrefolds from 'Nuts' magazine...
  7. Just remember they all need lovin, especially the ugly ones!
  8. sgtpepperband

The bigger the cushion, the harder the pushin'! :grin:
  9. Thats why your photo is on your ID card. So you can put it on the pillow so they can look at you as you do the bizz doggie style..
  10. sgtpepperband

...providing you don't burn your ass cheeks on the lightbulb! :shock:

And I know it's been posteed by me before, but it's still a classic:

11. I don't know any from any force, but i do hear some army girls are hippofuckerpigs (a worse version of crocadillipigs?), so might be grateful for pusser's 'affection'.
  12. ....and you're all Brad Pitt? Mostly Cess Pitt from what I remember from the queues for the Heads on a morning!
  13. Well if the sexist drivel on this site is anything to go by I'm amazed that any guy in uniform ever gets laid. Perhaps its all the female hormones in the drinking water - the armed forces are the last refuge of anything remotely resembling 'traditional masculinity'. What women in uniform have to put up with I can't imagine ... they have my deepest respect.
  14. The ugly ones always say "thank you" GR, and make you a nice breakfast!
    And I thought the story about Wrens that "come apart" was a myth, till I screwed the arse off one last night!! :shock: :shock:
  15. Sorry, but I draw the line at shagging Cybermen. Too scary.
  16. Feminist cyber"person" at that....
  17. One for you Ling....

18. All women are easy, the right place the right time and make`em laugh.
  19. Fantastic mate, love it.
  20. And why do they call a leg garter 'the giggly band?'. Because once you're past that you're laughing all the way!! :razz: