WOW!!!!

Lamri said:
Sorry, can't stand that kind of crap :(

She does seem to have a natural talent, give you that.

THIS, however, is REAL talent, dedication, and work :)
Blimey!!
Yeah I`agree with you "Sorry, can't stand that kind of crap :(" - neither can I - but I thought she was great!!

You have a point there Lamri, although she did look happy whilst performing - not like she was forced to - if that makes sense?
But yes i do believe she has pushy parents lurking!!

BH did you ever see that documentary about the Young Girl Beauty contests in Bushland?
They all looked like they wanted to be there as well mate, but behind the scenes........

Anyhoo, maybe i'm just being cynical ;)

Lamri said:
BH did you ever see that documentary about the Young Girl Beauty contests in Bushland?
They all looked like they wanted to be there as well mate, but behind the scenes........

Anyhoo, maybe i'm just being cynical ;)
yes saw that - point taken :oops: :oops:

Hope she doesn't make it too young. Lena Zavaroni had a great voice but hitting the big time too young destroyed her childhood and eventually took her life.

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
That is absolutely incredible. Horrible song, but by god has she got power in her voice, especially for an 11 year old!

Did she ever win the competition in the end?

slim said:
Hope she doesn't make it too young. Lena Zavaroni had a great voice but hitting the big time too young destroyed her childhood and eventually took her life.
Lena Zavaroni had a lot of problems in her short life,Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa.Certainly celebrity didnt help her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil The Fleet 0
creddly Gaming 32
snapdragon The Fleet 38