WOW!!!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by brazenhussy, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds just like me in the bath :p

geoff(ers) :?

2. Sorry, can't stand that kind of crap :(

She does seem to have a natural talent, give you that.

THIS, however, is REAL talent, dedication, and work :)

3. Blimey!!
    Yeah I`agree with you "Sorry, can't stand that kind of crap :(" - neither can I - but I thought she was great!!

4. I cant view it for some reason, :cry:

5. Theres just something about little girls like that (mannerisms, etc) that just smells of pushy parents to me :)

6. You have a point there Lamri, although she did look happy whilst performing - not like she was forced to - if that makes sense?
    But yes i do believe she has pushy parents lurking!!

7. BH did you ever see that documentary about the Young Girl Beauty contests in Bushland?
    They all looked like they wanted to be there as well mate, but behind the scenes........

Anyhoo, maybe i'm just being cynical ;)

8. yes saw that - point taken :oops: :oops:

9. Nnnnnooooooo, i'm not having a go mate, i just feel creepy when I see stuff like that :) :)
    Something to do with having 3 saucepans of me own :D

10. Not usually my type of show, but that girl can sing!

11. Helen Shapiro springs to mind.

12. Hope she doesn't make it too young. Lena Zavaroni had a great voice but hitting the big time too young destroyed her childhood and eventually took her life.

13. That is absolutely incredible. Horrible song, but by god has she got power in her voice, especially for an 11 year old!

Did she ever win the competition in the end?

14. Yes she did.

Keep Striving

15. Lena Zavaroni had a lot of problems in her short life,Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa.Certainly celebrity didnt help her.