Uh, no, I would choose to be a man. They've got it much easier.
1. Can pee standing up.
2. No period, no PMS.
3. No childbirth.
4. They don't have to "do their hair". In fact can go bald and it's sexy(to some!)
5. Can pee standing up.
6. Can pee standing up.
7. Will not pee all over themselves while peeing in the woods due to 1, 5 and 6.
8. Higher salaries for same amount of work.
9. No mood swings.
10. Less insecurities.
11. Less is expected of them.
Damn right I would, I'd have every toy ever invented and would be the worlds biggest slag, just imagine...going to the pub, getting free beer all night and a garuanteed shag.....Oh please God next time make me a girlie.....But I wouldn't swallow...
ooer - something wrong in my life then. Apart from the ability to pee standing up, I didn't realise I was so well off........must go and have a chat with someone.
Mind you, to come back as a woman....
1. Bathing in asses milk all day.
2. Pampering oneself to the max.
3. Wearing sexy stuff just because you can.
4. Ability to pick and choose any mate you want because you know men are all gagging for it.
5. Farts always smell of rose petals.
6. Ability to be completely unreasonable and stubborn and get away with it - because you're a woman.
7. Irrationality at any time of your choosing.
8. I'll get me coat...........
:twisted: :twisted: me 2 josie -
does it get in the way......................
whats it like 2 have 2 brains - but be ruled mainly by one...............
free to fart without being frowned at -- or belch..................
oh the freedom of men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: