Would you confess on-line

its been around for a long time - wimmins groups in the 60s 70s did this - some people call it just telling the truth. Some of us tell the truth some of the time on here, some don't ...

you lot call it black catting I believe :w00t:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
you lot call it black catting I believe :w00t:
Generally the RN have a quaint, useful turn of phrase for getting out of a "tight spot".

It's called: "Lie 'til yer die"

Not that I'd advocate it of course.

Why would anyone want to confess on line? What would be the point unless they were treating it as some kind of Advice Column in the hopes of an absolution which would mean bugger all as it doesn't come from the person or persons who have been wronged or offended.

Best not to do anything which needs confession in the first place.

SF

Why confess ? I haven't done anything wrong - mind you I was in bit of a state on Thursday night and her from the supermarket was being more than a little bit friendly while we were outside having a fag.............

Confession is when you cannot cope with the bad things you have done.

I have loved all my bad things....and plan to carry on with them...

IF I decided to confess....it would be to a priest and grief would he be in for a shock.....that and clearing his diary for a month.

I'm not afraid to confess - I will confess to all the world if you want
what! you want me to, ok, I shagged Claudia Schiffer and the babies are mine.

Oops.

I have nothing to confess, cos' (at the Gspot) they taught us to be good n' honest and to always volunteer - and my personal favourite 'Never help a woman downward' ....... (cough, cough !!)
;) :thumright: