Would you confess on-line

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Richie, Sep 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all - I saw this article while browzing the newspaprs on-line - would you do it - not for me though.

I'm perfect or so mymissus say's (in certain situations).

2. Had a thought after I posted the article - aren't we confessing (to each other) in a weird and perverse way.

3. its been around for a long time - wimmins groups in the 60s 70s did this - some people call it just telling the truth. Some of us tell the truth some of the time on here, some don't ...

you lot call it black catting I believe :w00t:
  4. Some things I would readily confess to, others must remain secret to protect the innocent/guilty.
  5. Depends if there was torture involved,then I might.

After a little while.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Generally the RN have a quaint, useful turn of phrase for getting out of a "tight spot".

It's called: "Lie 'til yer die"

Not that I'd advocate it of course.
  7. Why would anyone want to confess on line? What would be the point unless they were treating it as some kind of Advice Column in the hopes of an absolution which would mean bugger all as it doesn't come from the person or persons who have been wronged or offended.

Best not to do anything which needs confession in the first place.

8. Why confess ? I haven't done anything wrong - mind you I was in bit of a state on Thursday night and her from the supermarket was being more than a little bit friendly while we were outside having a fag.............
  9. Confession is when you cannot cope with the bad things you have done.

I have loved all my bad things....and plan to carry on with them...

IF I decided to confess....it would be to a priest and grief would he be in for a shock.....that and clearing his diary for a month.
  10. I'm not afraid to confess - I will confess to all the world if you want
    what! you want me to, ok, I shagged Claudia Schiffer and the babies are mine.

11. I know,I was there when he did it.
  12. Only if they take my IPOD away !!!!!
  13. I have nothing to confess, cos' (at the Gspot) they taught us to be good n' honest and to always volunteer - and my personal favourite 'Never help a woman downward' ....... (cough, cough !!)
    ;) :thumright: