Would Officers Be Missed

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nutty, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Australian Defence Forces in East Timor recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part of our team now", said the career manager, during the welcoming briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the mess for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the soldiers". The cannibals promised they would not.

Four weeks later their colonel remarked " You are working very hard, and I am very satisfied with you, however, one of our techs has disappeared, do you know what happened to him?"

The cannibals all shook their heads no. After the colonel had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others, "Which one of you idiots ate the tech?"

A hand rose hesitantly, to which the leader shouted," You fool..! For four weeks we've been eating officers and no one has noticed, but nooooooooooooooooooo..., you had to go and eat someone important!"

Nutty :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ooh, like it.

This should start an interesting thread Nutty.....

3. LOL maybe their Lordships should hire them :dwarf:

4. :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: PMSL

5. Officer Sir? Would that be two or three stripes Sir? Certainly Sir, would you like fries with that?

6. Would ossifers be missed?
    Only if windage and elevation was stuffed up!!
    Remember always aim at the Central Body Mass.

7. Of course officers would be missed. I mean, who would Norm bitch about if all the 2 1/2s were sacked!

IMD

8. I would be. I'm great.

And modest...

9. My AWT score is usually itro 52 or 53, so it follows that there is a 95% certainty that they would not be missed by me.

10. Bollocks! Beaten to it by NZB. My intital thought was, not if the weapon was propery zeroed, after all, they run like girls and dont zig zag much, and the haw-hawing and "I say old chap" -ing gives them away in the bush. Still, the smell of a few oiks should flush them out, that or have a JR loaf about with his hands in his pockets or socks not pulled up.... :dwarf: .

11. Course you would D_E, its like men who suddenly find themselves divorced. Without anyone to piss and moan at them, make all their decisions for them and generally tell them how they are doing it wrong, how would Chiefs manage without you. Of course after the first few weeks of forging your sig on leave chits, paperwork and writeups the serious business of thinking for themselves might just kill them :w00t: