Would Bikini's Boost UK Recruitment?

#1
I was wondering what the ladies of RR would boost recruitment if they wore bikini’s:

wannabefpilot87
Myriah
Thingy
Jenny Dabber
rosinacarley
Moomin
Sapphire
Kaz

Have I missed any?

Or is it too cold and overcast in the UK for that?
:roll:
 
#3
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I've just been sick in my mouth a little bit...........
Never worn a bikini in my life...and no i'm not fat! 8O All things considered I don't think a load of women in bikini's would do it for me.... :roll:
 
#6
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's only one way to find out, and it involves a webcam, 14 kilos of butter a childs paddling pool, 20 bottles of bacardi an otter and a small Romanian orphan.
I really worry about you! :wink: :D
 
#7
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's only one way to find out, and it involves a webcam, 14 kilos of butter a childs paddling pool, 20 bottles of bacardi an otter and a small Romanian orphan.
You left out the flying helmet and wet celery you tit :D :D :roll:
 
#8
ex_rubberdagger said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's only one way to find out, and it involves a webcam, 14 kilos of butter a childs paddling pool, 20 bottles of bacardi an otter and a small Romanian orphan.
You left out the flying helmet and wet celery you tit :D :D :roll:
I didn't, I'll be bringing them along personally. :?
 
#9
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's only one way to find out, and it involves a webcam, 14 kilos of butter a childs paddling pool, 20 bottles of bacardi an otter and a small Romanian orphan.
You left out the flying helmet and wet celery you tit :D :D :roll:
I didn't, I'll be bringing them along personally. :?
Juice me up baby!!! :lol: 8)
 
#10
The_Jimmy said:
I was wondering what the ladies of RR would boost recruitment if they wore bikini’s:

wannabefpilot87
Myriah
Thingy
Jenny Dabber
rosinacarley
Moomin
Sapphire
Kaz

Have I missed any?

is that all the girls on here? whats the ratio of men to women?

i'll do it! :twisted:

Or is it too cold and overcast in the UK for that?
:roll:
 
#11
ex_rubberdagger said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's only one way to find out, and it involves a webcam, 14 kilos of butter a childs paddling pool, 20 bottles of bacardi an otter and a small Romanian orphan.
You left out the flying helmet and wet celery you tit :D :D :roll:
I didn't, I'll be bringing them along personally. :?
Juice me up baby!!! :lol: 8)
TART! :lol:
 
#15
The_Jimmy said:
I was wondering what the ladies of RR would boost recruitment if they wore bikini’s:

wannabefpilot87
Myriah......

Thingy I know you're Australian but that's stretching the definition of a lady a liitle far!!
The_Jimmy said:
.......Jenny Dabber
rosinacarley
Moomin
Sapphire
Kaz

Have I missed any?

Or is it too cold and overcast in the UK for that?
The_Jimmy said:
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#16
NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
Lard me up boys, I'll jump in with my mankini on........ :bounce:
NOOOOoooo anything but that!! :twisted:
Your just jealous because your mankini is in for crotch repairs and you're reduced to walking around the octogon in your speedos at lunchtime. :lol:
 
#17
Well Mrs Wet Blooby took that rather fetching dress back off me, so what else am I suppsed to wear? :cry:



Little Miss Blobbies haven't published the pics yet have they? :oops:
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#18
Only on facebook, half the UK's seen them apparently. You don't think I'd let them anywhere near RR do you? :twisted:

I could just request for Mr September to be the only one to grace these pages in hi quality digital picture form... :p
 
#19
Ha just seen this thread, not entirely sure what were trying to establish.... bar the ratio of ladies to each lad.
Yes i do when on holiday, and if the weather's half decent in this country.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#20
wannabefpilot87 said:
Ha just seen this thread, not entirely sure what were trying to establish.... bar the ratio of ladies to each lad.
Yes i do when on holiday, and if the weather's half decent in this country.
You'll never fit into that flying suit if you carry on...

 

Similar threads

Latest Threads