Wots Best?

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
my units better than yours, my dad's bigger than your dad, blah blah blah. BORING!!!!!!!!!!! and here was me thinking we were all inthe same RNR..... :shock:

Come on lads, this was intended as being light hearted.

If anything i've praised other units. I certainly wish the facilities and instructors at my unit were as good as some of the other units.

We take ourselves too seriously sometimes.

Strikes me that you are all victims of the little green monster with regards to Eaglet. Trehorn2 I would suggest you talk to us and not listen to rumours and slander.

ps. Didn't the Tattoo Guard have a few Scousers (and Mancs) in it.

Deckhead_Inspector said:
Strikes me that you are all victims of the little green monster with regards to Eaglet. Trehorn2 I would suggest you talk to us and not listen to rumours and slander.

This is a rumor forum is it not?

Not meant as criticism of the people as such i get on very well with everyone i've ever metfrom there.

I have been told from a couple of people high up the chain and in the know that EAGLET have not been the flavour of the month for the last year or so. Apparently as lead unit for the midlands they havent been doing to well. Like i said this wasnt a rumour as such but was told to me by someone who would definately know.

froggit

Lantern Swinger
I have heard that Scotia got a V Sat at WUA. Any body want to tell us what thier unit got, or does this prove yet again Scotia is the dogs bollocks?

Aldis

Lantern Swinger
froggit said:
I have heard that Scotia got a V Sat at WUA. Any body want to tell us what thier unit got, or does this prove yet again Scotia is the dogs bollocks?
I understand that Forward got a V Sat as well and is, therefore, also a set of canine testicles.

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
Deckhead_Inspector said:

and at least one taff to my knowledge