wotchit Pinta's in charge!

#1
Look out all you miserable old curmudgeonly types Pinta might have the last laugh if you don't treat her nicely


switch off!!!!


:toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:
 
#3
golden_rivet said:
Look out all you miserable old curmudgeonly types Pinta might have the last laugh if you don't treat her nicely


switch off!!!!


:toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

Contributor Mode

G-R

You are making assumptions, and its not like you to make assumptions, that she has enough common dog and intelligence to reach the dizzy heights of "Senior Nurse.

To date she has clearly displayed that she has not. Going on some of her RR postings, she also thinks no other person in this world has the same or better medical qualifications than herself.

Nutty



Nutty
 
#5
Makes you wonder - it could be the same nurse stood by the "on/off" switch that told those people in Maidstone Hospital to s**t the bed when they asked for a bed pan !!!!
 
#6
I tell you though - love her, hate her or somewhere in-between, she has certainly created a drama in our RR world!!

Sam the Man Decosta was just before my time...................is the debate and indeed the hatred on par as it was with him?
 
#9
spenny said:
I tell you though - love her, hate her or somewhere in-between, she has certainly created a drama in our RR world!!

Sam the Man Decosta was just before my time...................is the debate and indeed the hatred on par as it was with him?
Well we were more amused by the poor yank girl he had duped, until it appeared to annoy certain people (can't remember who they were, have slept since then, and this is not the real world) that he was masquerading as a member of the British Navy! Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
rosinacarley said:
...Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!
Look RC, what do I have to do to prove it to you - I can lick my own forehead and breath through my ears... 8O
 
#11
sgtpepperband said:
rosinacarley said:
...Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!
Look RC, what do I have to do to prove it to you - I can lick my own forehead and breath through my ears... 8O
And I am sure that is a very useful skill when you are 7000 miles away with only some yanks and a small chicken for company.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#12
rosinacarley said:
sgtpepperband said:
rosinacarley said:
...Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!
Look RC, what do I have to do to prove it to you - I can lick my own forehead and breath through my ears... 8O
And I am sure that is a very useful skill when you are 7000 miles away with only some yanks and a small chicken for company.
Actually I'm closer than you think - 6000 miles. And some of the Yanks are so ugly even Sea Dart wouldn't taken 'em out. And Jo the Chicken has a cock for a boyfriend (no pun intended)!
 
#14
rosinacarley said:
spenny said:
I tell you though - love her, hate her or somewhere in-between, she has certainly created a drama in our RR world!!

Sam the Man Decosta was just before my time...................is the debate and indeed the hatred on par as it was with him?
Well we were more amused by the poor yank girl he had duped, until it appeared to annoy certain people (can't remember who they were, have slept since then, and this is not the real world) that he was masquerading as a member of the British Navy! Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!

That was just a taster Rosie.............Just you wait till I get out my little french maid number!! :thumright: x
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Diamond Lil's 85

Similar threads