wotchit Pinta's in charge!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by golden_rivet, Oct 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look out all you miserable old curmudgeonly types Pinta might have the last laugh if you don't treat her nicely

switch off!!!!

:toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

2. ohhhhhhhh-- quivering!!!!!!!!!

not!!!!

3. Contributor Mode

G-R

You are making assumptions, and its not like you to make assumptions, that she has enough common dog and intelligence to reach the dizzy heights of "Senior Nurse.

To date she has clearly displayed that she has not. Going on some of her RR postings, she also thinks no other person in this world has the same or better medical qualifications than herself.

Nutty

Nutty

4. Makes you wonder - it could be the same nurse stood by the "on/off" switch that told those people in Maidstone Hospital to s**t the bed when they asked for a bed pan !!!!

5. I tell you though - love her, hate her or somewhere in-between, she has certainly created a drama in our RR world!!

Sam the Man Decosta was just before my time...................is the debate and indeed the hatred on par as it was with him?

6. Been away for a bit and have obviously missed this one. Anyone got a link they'd care to share?

SF

7. click on the words 'switch off' in the first post foxy :rendeer:

8. Well we were more amused by the poor yank girl he had duped, until it appeared to annoy certain people (can't remember who they were, have slept since then, and this is not the real world) that he was masquerading as a member of the British Navy! Looking back it all seemed a tad juvenile, being that there are certain people in this website who are not all that they say they are - stand fast spenny - I have seen you in a skirt!

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Look RC, what do I have to do to prove it to you - I can lick my own forehead and breath through my ears... 8O

10. And I am sure that is a very useful skill when you are 7000 miles away with only some yanks and a small chicken for company.

11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Actually I'm closer than you think - 6000 miles. And some of the Yanks are so ugly even Sea Dart wouldn't taken 'em out. And Jo the Chicken has a cock for a boyfriend (no pun intended)!

12. Ending life and damp dusting all at the same time.(So they dont do damp dusting anymore do they?)

13. That was just a taster Rosie.............Just you wait till I get out my little french maid number!! :thumright: x