Worst jobs ever!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Bond509, Dec 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If this has been done before I apologies, yes that's right, I apologies.

I have in the past, and this is no word of a lie, had to remove a used hand made paper mache virgina from a wall at waist height. when i say paper mache what I really mean is human effluence and bog roll adapted for personal gratification.

Grammer police forgive me for I have sin'd...or is it sinned?
  2. Would that be a Golden Virginia or a Hamlet (Happiness is a cigar type) :wink:
  3. lol Hamlet, every now and again.
  4. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I once had to ride as a passenger on a quad bike holding onto a sheep whilst holding in its prolapsed vagina.
  5. jockpopeye

I worked on a farm before going to Uni, I have also been pissed on by a cow, several times, not the same cow each time.
  6. thats a shame otherwise i would believe that the cow should be posting here.....
  7. jockpopeye

One winter my hand froze to a gate. I could have used some nice warm cow piss to defrost myself at that point.

Also managed to give myslef a huge dose of cow medicine by accident, never once got ringworm in 4 years on a farm though.
  8. In or out of the mob?

Worst job in the mob? 2 Charlie heads shithouse cleaner and potwash...

Reckon i've got off lightly so far, although I am training to be a back-afty :)
  9. Ah I see your into water sports :pottytrain5:
  10. I put my arm up a cows arse once, but I had to Foxtrot Oscar as the farmer nearly caught me. :D
  11. What was his problem? He knew you were a Paramedic.
  12. At the time I think I was more of a Paraletic. :D

13. Its hard trying to convince a magistrate that you thought Bulls could be milked in a "special" way. 8O :wink:
  14. Me too.

Eros Centre, Hamburg c. 1980.

Cost a couple of Marks more than the going rate.
  15. Back on topic, when I left the RN for the second time in ’03 I had several temporary jobs, and three weeks in a call centre was by far the most demoralising and depressing ever, I much preferred the three days spent ‘doing the drains’ with Plymouth City Council (which was actually quite a laugh).

My recent spell with a certain pasty making sponsor of a mediocre and almost bankrupt third division football club soon lost its novelty appeal as well.

(Hasten to add, pending confirmation of next job :wink: , that they are splendid employers, just that lifting ferking great rolls of pastry onto a conveyor belt for 12 hour shifts wasn’t my idea of fun).
  16. I spent 12 hours stapling cardboard boxes together once, walked out at ten as the bugger running the joint was shouting "overtime" at me.
    I never saw him or his twotting boxes again.
  17. My worst job was laying cats eyes on the night shift.
    The most boring job known to man and effing dangerous.
  18. Prawn trawling.(No its not what your thinking) :D Left a few poor buggers of at the mortuary in my time. and all the 'technicians' there dont seem quiet right.Has to be the worst job.
  19. 8O Please enlighten us on that. Sounds weird! :?