Worried about the recruit test for RFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterland2013

Midshipman
Any idea of waiting times for results? Had my RT last Thursday still not heard anything? Starting to fear the worst.. Or maybe that's just the pessimist in me.

Doppelganger

Midshipman
The Univeristy of Kent has a bunch of free online tests and a bunch of info on how they test and how they score. Way harder than what you'll sit for RFA (no offence ment) but master a higher level and you should be set for your RT. Really helped with mine.

Last edited:

5oclockhero

Lantern Swinger
Any idea of waiting times for results? Had my RT last Thursday still not heard anything? Starting to fear the worst.. Or maybe that's just the pessimist in me.

Well we know at least 1 has heard. Wonder if anyone else has? Perhaps any guys who already in like DarrenBrewster, exJenny, can advise what they experienced?
The pessimist in me thinks like you Sterland2013, up to now responces have been quick and by email.
How did you find the RT btw?

Sterland2013

Midshipman
It wasn't to bad.. I don't think I did great though, the time puts you under a lot of pressure. I found my timings in my head were thrown off by getting 16 minutes for the maths and then 10 minutes for mechanical comprehension, which resulted in me not finishing the last 4 questions.. Answered everything else though, the advise given by people like ExJenny etc etc on here was a big help!

Now it's just fingers crossed!

Seadog

War Hero
Ex Jenny also 'advised' that PMs and the Chat Room are the places for chit chat. This thread is duller that a matt finished non shiny thing.

Sterland2013

Midshipman
That wasn't general chit chat, it related to the RT which is the topic of the thread... What you just posted would probably class as chit chat though as it doesn't relate to the topic... As would this reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.