World's top 10 Marine Corps

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by daflodeo, Apr 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all Royal Marines who rank the USMC "8th or 9th" among the 10 top Marine Corps of the world. To place the USMC that low is something only a pseudo intellectual would do, someone so naive with a mind spawned from some primordial miasma that if someone told them that dressed in a tuxedo King Kong could pass for handsome they would invest in a company that makes tuxedos for gorillas thinking that they'd get rich. To them grits ain't grocery, eggs ain't poultry and Mona Lisa was a man.
    Few of those 10 put before us can talk the talk because they have yet to walk the walk, they have little to no combat experience. To piss on us is pissing on that 5,000 marines their Navy stranded on Guadalcanal with little food and ammo fleeing a Japanese flotilla that never came. Those 5,000 untested marines wiped out 35,000 seasoned expert Japanese jungle fighters living off Japanese rice and tinned fish while smoking the only tobacco they had Japanese stink weed tobacco.

The first time the Royal marines fought with US marines was 41 independent commando in Korea. Along with the 7th marines they fought a withdrawal annihilating every CCF division thrown at them bringing out not only their dead but equipment too. The Royal marines honored the USMC by presenting them with the Canton Bell they captured in China in 1875.

British Para's can talk crap about US airborne because the Red Berets make American Paratroops look like boy scouts. Even though because the RMC is smaller and training more extensive the Royal marines combat record pales before the USMC. The SAS is not as old as the Royal marines but have a battle record of whats known better than the RMC.

Both Royal and US marines are in fight with a lunatic wrapped in a sheet "Mohammad Alla Akbah" now who would you Royals want at your back marines with the theory of combat or marines that have walked the walk? Base your ranking on fact history proves what the USMC has done and to degrade us is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
  2. I would just like to be the first to say "fuck off you boring cunt". Good afternoon.
    • Like Like x 14
  3. If you have come on here to start an internet "war" with Royal, due to your inherent inferiority complex, then may I suggest you register with ARRSE and try this shit on their forum. Just replace "Royal" with "Para".

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good points, well presented.

I'd like you to tell me more.
  5. Oh, and don't forget to call them craphats . . .
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I myself am partial to Old Speckled Hen. It's named after MG motors runaround car at their factory (back in the day) known as the Old Speckled 'Un. I also like London Pride and Doom Bar.

Cashews are nice, but they do get stuck in my teeth at times.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

What about matelots who claim they're 11th?

(Asking for a friend).
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'd put the USMC at about 51st. Just pipped to 50th by the Sandwich Islands coastal defence force. This is mainly because they spell defence with a 'c'. Therefore correctly.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Blackrat

I've always liked the USMC, as they've consistantly given me something to laugh at.
  10. Two massive problems with your argument Guber.

1. The US Marines allow rats splits to join:

2. The US Marines are from the US:
    • Like Like x 3
  11. You're all typing bollocks.
    These were the first Special Forces that Obama wanted to go in
    and get Mister Bin - but the Op clashed with a home game so
    they told him to fuck right off.

Millwall Supporters Club
  12. Blackrat

Mucker of mine was briefly attached, with the Colonel he was driving, to some unit or other of the USMC on Granby. He spent two weeks hanging out of the back of a really fit female USMC Captain. He was from Crook in Durham and ugly as sin. He only got in her issue kecks as she thought his accent was Dutch. Gen Dit.
  13. Blackrat

14. Where do the crabs finest come in the list?
  15. Pogey bait marines

Wanker I'm old Corps I enlisted 46 yrs. ago these are "pogey bait" marines Pogey bait is our slang for candy. Today they ride to the rifle range, we force marched the 40 miles there and back. DI's kicked our asses if we screwed up, they can't touch them today. Go on youtube and watch the "D.I." starring Jack Web and witness what the Old Corps went through as recruits. In Nam my unit specialized in small unit tactics, we were fortunate to have 2 Aussie SAS who taught us how to travel in the jungle light, live off the jungle, track and ambush enemy. It was the enemy's environment but they taught us how to make it ours. In the Fleet Marines Force we had training exercises with our NATO allies thats when we met the Royal marines. We concluded our exercise with night parachute jumps and a 25 mile force march. The RMC incurred less injuries from the jump and beat us to the finish line by 9 mins but we beat them almost man for man in marksmanship on the range. We were very impressed with RMC and we know that it takes a grunt yrs. to be as comprehensively trained as the RMC because there are fewer of you you are trained better. The RMC was the first use choppers to transport troops to into combat, your military set a standard for other to emulate and the SAS are the closest to be called "supermen". Thats the respect I had for you.Qfor all military to emulateUOTE=The_walk_of_shame;1140506]Two massive problems with your argument Guber.

1. The US Marines allow rats splits to join:

2. The US Marines are from the US:

16. I'm sorry, all I read was:

"I wish I'd joined a proper outfit instead of the USMC, like the Vatican guard."
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nobody has shouted Hooooo Haaaar or whatever it is they chant.

Not to be confused with the Janner/Wafu chant of OoooooArrrrrrr (me ansome)!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Blackrat

You missed out our Elite chums of the Spanish Foreign Legion.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Still prefer the oldie but goodie chant of 'fuck off wanker'. It's always worked for me.
  20. I have a old fishing buddy who is a Scot with "Scotland forever" tattooed on his arm. He retired from the BlackWatch in '97 when his unit left Hong Kong now I understand why he hates the English and among other things he refers to you as "sissy men" and since I've heard you Limeys use that expression "fuck off you boring cunt" so many times its logical to assume that cunt is boring to a worshiper of shit pussy as you must be since you find the stuff boring. Only gay males would think cunt boring. Being a fan of Elton John in his early days I sensed in his Englishness that he and Bernie Turpin were of your persuasion as well and when Elton came out of the closet I was proud of him. "Top soldier" my Highlander fishing mate says that an Irish homosexual is a step above a British bisexual for the Irish homosexual knows who he is while the British bisexual is merely a confused homosexual. If you're not a worshiper of the male anus a least get your bloody head out of it for it must get a little nippy up there and maybe thats why you have no sense of history and since the RMC did present the USMC with the Canton Bell as on act of honor and respect if you're a Royal marine you're either illiterate and from Liverpool of a "Frog" passing yourself off as a Limey. Anyway I can understand why they changed their minds about letting the RMC lead the assault on Fallujah and gave it to the USMC, your lot is too over qualified. Never forget the danger of Brit hubris unless you want it's end result like the Black hole of Calcutta again which was before a bunch of colonist kicked your arse twice and then there was the hatred you earned from the Afgans who hated you so much they slaughtered 12,000 including your women and children. "Top soldier" once told me that when a German boned a Norman in his hairy arse that gave birth to the British. Remember that modern history records the Falklands as the first war you Brits didn't need help to win. YA BLOODY WANKER!! Go fuck ya color sergeant!