Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worlds First Robotic Model

RonJeremy

Banned
You would wouldn't you......good and hard....repeatedly.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...n-Worlds-robotic-model-star-fashion-show.html

Personally I think she's divs, look at the passive open mouthed, beat me around the head with your kerp, expression on her face. And you could remove her limbs with an allen key for added sensuality and romance. I wonder if she's been designed with a dirty bilge water tank (where your goo ends up if you faff up her) that requires flushing through and force ventilating every maintenance period.

RonJeremy said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...n-Worlds-robotic-model-star-fashion-show.html

Personally I think she's divs, look at the passive open mouthed, beat me around the head with your kerp, expression on her face. And you could remove her limbs with an allen key for added sensuality and romance. I wonder if she's been designed with a dirty bilge water tank (where your goo ends up if you faff up her) that requires flushing through and force ventilating every maintenance period.

Wheres her minge? Shoddy workmanship, why go to the bother of just putting skin on her heed and hands and not knock her up some nipples and a gash? And look at those hands! They're fcuking massive! My c0cks small enough. She has a 14 year old girls face too, actually hang on, that's a bonus.............

RonJeremy

Banned
Her fish kebab and fun bags maybe come as an optional extra along with a fully functional toggle and two in case you fancy a bit of Thai Ladyboy loving. Depending on your mood and level of deviency you simply attach the preferred bits for your session. You could buy additional 'expansion packs' too with animal genitalia available if you came over all "Animal Farm"

Scran_Bag

War Hero
RonJeremy said:

Stuff me ..... 150 grand and no face.

If I had that kind of dosh lying about, I can think of several real women that would be interested in me.

RonJeremy said:
Her fish kebab and fun bags maybe come as an optional extra along with a fully functional toggle and two in case you fancy a bit of Thai Ladyboy loving. Depending on your mood and level of deviency you simply attach the preferred bits for your session. You could buy additional 'expansion packs' too with animal genitalia available if you came over all "Animal Farm"

So it's a bit like buying a BMW then? You get the unit but have to then fork out even more for the bits you actually want. Rubbish.

I want a twisty pigs c0ck on mine, a goats starfish and dogs tits.

RonJeremy

Banned
Do you reckon she's fitted with a fanny batter tank with authentic fishy odour to add realism? Not being an ME I'm not familiar with how the gubbins actually work.

More to the point this will mean that all the actual human models will be out of work soon and will be up for chewing us off for a few quid to feed their drug habits.

BZ pervy Nippon inventors, BZ.

RonJeremy

Banned
Drug addled diseased crack whores will always find a niche in the market.....and you can get the added bonus of barebacking the bitches up the shitter for fcuk all. A normal slut of a prostitute will ask you for extra money for the privilige....no wonder Sutcliffe kicked up a stink with his fcuking ball pein. If crack had been about in this country in the 70's he probably wouldn't have got a little bit carried away like he did. Just a hypothesis.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Being a Reservist is the best of both worlds MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Theatre Offer: The Two Worlds of Charlie F Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Two Worlds of Charlie F Competitions 4
MoD_RSS The Two Worlds of Charlie F begins national tour Current Affairs 0
scouse The Worlds Fastest Indian Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 3
S Worlds Shortest Horror Story! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
Rumrat Friggin hell we're worlds apart. Diamond Lil's 14
S the worlds most famous shirtlifter! Diamond Lil's 53
trelawney126 Worlds Largest Cruiseliner Sets Sail Current Affairs 14
Chicogiz Worlds biggest snake found dead! Diamond Lil's 13
Ja5on Worlds tallest man visits London Current Affairs 3
NotmeChief Just for you RJ. Worlds 2nd Ugliest Woman. Diamond Lil's 8
NotmeChief Worlds Best Job Diamond Lil's 15
NotmeChief The Worlds Biggest 'Gobshite' Current Affairs 58
NotmeChief The Worlds Saddest Songs The Quarterdeck 32
NotmeChief The worlds an ******** and England is right up it. The Quarterdeck 9
Ships_Cat Worlds first submersible car??? Motoring 3
AfterSSE Worlds worst website... Diamond Lil's 16
D Worlds Ugliest Dog! Diamond Lil's 12
higthepig Worlds easiest quiz The Gash Barge 10
slim Great Britain -- Our role as the worlds policeman Current Affairs 19
MoD_RSS Market exploration: robotic and autonomous systems (platooning) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: US and UK Armies lead the way in world-first for robotic vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Xbox controllers, Hoverbikes and robotic trucks trialled by British and... MoD News 0
soleil DSTL - Robotic Mini-submarine Competition Submariners 0
P THE ROBOTIC BARBER. The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Government publishes updated GB-EU Border Operating Model MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Future Accommodation Model: one year on MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Priti Patel approves new Taser model to protect officers and the public MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England traffic officers prove a real role 'model' for 10-year-old Toby MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government publishes new Border Operating Model MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third Future Accommodation Model (FAM) pilot takes off in RAF Wittering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London model ship builder helps chart the course of Qatar’s history MoD News 0
Stirlin Rod Stewart.......model man. Hobbies & The Great Indoors 2
MoD_RSS Hackney Council’s approach to moving to a cloud-first model from the PSN MoD News 0
MoD_RSS West Coast marks new partnership model for rail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Justice Secretary announces new model for probation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grayling and Burnham hail Greater Manchester tram network as model for new opportunities MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Realism in model making Hobbies & The Great Indoors 11
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Ark Royal model started in 1992 is ready The Fleet Air Arm 10
Stirlin Ark Royal Model The Fleet Air Arm 2
ShipModeler Type 23 model Hobbies & The Great Indoors 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary to announce new £1bn support model for Royal Navy MoD News 0
PotentialCT Model Queen Elizabeth Hobbies & The Great Indoors 6
skyvet HMS/M Alliance model Submariners 6
MoD_RSS News story: A new pay model for the Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: A role model for a generation MoD News 0
F Kia's unfortunate choice of model name. Motoring 0
soleil Pompey News: "Distinctive Design Makes Destroyers The Perfect Model" The Fleet 7
soleil Wirral News: "Northern RN Commander Shown Model Of HMS Daring Made In Shed" The Fleet 2