World Cup!!

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Jenny_Dabber, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right you lot, the world cup has rolled around! Let’s place a sweep stake, no dosh involved I am sorry!

But we will do it this way, place a country down, you can not chose one that has already been chosen, sorry lads and ladettes!

I chose………………..(with my eyes close)

BRAZIL!

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

SCOTLAND

3. England

And Gerrard to get the winning goal in the final.

ha ha Beeeetcha all

4. Trinidad & Tobago (cos they've got 22 men...) :lol:

5. I wanted Scotland but Janner beat me to it(I will sort him for that if I ever see him in town) in that case I will have the one I have at work Iran

6. Wales, are they in it?

7. Holland - I hear they are dark horses!

8. Der krauts.

9. Are Denmark playing? In which case...

Jeg skal har mange Danske Vikinger hjemme! :D :D :D

10. The Dutch are on horseback? They're bound to win.

11. Oh go on then, I'll have a go.

........Errrrrrrr........ Mexico.

12. I wanted Brazil , but jenny dabber has beaten me to it , so I'll have a go with CZECH REPUBLIC . :roll: :lol:

13. The Argies :twisted:

14. Would like england, of course.......But I'll go Italiano......if they're not already out.....obviously keeping a close eye on things then :lol:

15. Well thats it then,back on the bus boys!Lets hope TV returns to normal now!!!

16. I would'nt like to be Ronaldo when him and Rooney get back to Manchester :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

17. I suspect they may well go for a pint, they are both profesionals and know how it works.

It was a shame that England went out that way, but I think the Potuguese were more determined to win and that showed through.

Peter

18. ah, I win then....can i do a victorylap? (hugging I can cope with, kissing oookay (but no tongues!)