World Cup!!

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Jenny_Dabber, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right you lot, the world cup has rolled around! Let’s place a sweep stake, no dosh involved I am sorry!

But we will do it this way, place a country down, you can not chose one that has already been chosen, sorry lads and ladettes!

I chose………………..(with my eyes close)

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

3. England

And Gerrard to get the winning goal in the final.

ha ha Beeeetcha all
  4. Trinidad & Tobago (cos they've got 22 men...) :lol:
  5. I wanted Scotland but Janner beat me to it(I will sort him for that if I ever see him in town) in that case I will have the one I have at work Iran
  6. Wales, are they in it?
  7. Holland - I hear they are dark horses!
  8. Der krauts.
  9. Are Denmark playing? In which case...

Jeg skal har mange Danske Vikinger hjemme! :D :D :D
  10. The Dutch are on horseback? They're bound to win.
  11. Oh go on then, I'll have a go.

........Errrrrrrr........ Mexico.
  12. I wanted Brazil , but jenny dabber has beaten me to it , so I'll have a go with CZECH REPUBLIC . :roll: :lol:
  13. The Argies :twisted:
  14. Would like england, of course.......But I'll go Italiano......if they're not already out.....obviously keeping a close eye on things then :lol:
  15. Well thats it then,back on the bus boys!Lets hope TV returns to normal now!!!
  16. I would'nt like to be Ronaldo when him and Rooney get back to Manchester :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
  17. I suspect they may well go for a pint, they are both profesionals and know how it works.

It was a shame that England went out that way, but I think the Potuguese were more determined to win and that showed through.

18. ah, I win then....can i do a victorylap? (hugging I can cope with, kissing oookay (but no tongues!)