World Cup!!

D

Deleted 7

Right you lot, the world cup has rolled around! Let’s place a sweep stake, no dosh involved I am sorry!

But we will do it this way, place a country down, you can not chose one that has already been chosen, sorry lads and ladettes!

I chose………………..(with my eyes close)

BRAZIL!

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
I wanted Scotland but Janner beat me to it(I will sort him for that if I ever see him in town) in that case I will have the one I have at work Iran

dondon

MIA
I wanted Brazil , but jenny dabber has beaten me to it , so I'll have a go with CZECH REPUBLIC . :roll: :lol:

jesse650

War Hero
Would like england, of course.......But I'll go Italiano......if they're not already out.....obviously keeping a close eye on things then :lol:

dondon

MIA
I would'nt like to be Ronaldo when him and Rooney get back to Manchester :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

I suspect they may well go for a pint, they are both profesionals and know how it works.

It was a shame that England went out that way, but I think the Potuguese were more determined to win and that showed through.

Peter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rugby World Cup 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Japan Rugby World Cup: Investment in UK Housing & Regeneration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Japanese comedian’s top tips for fans travelling to the Rugby World Cup MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Northern Powerhouse at the heart of Rugby League World Cup 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: British firms on track to score World Cup deals worth £1.5 billion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The World Cup ‘does not belong to Vladimir Putin’ and an England boycott would only cheat fans: article by Boris Johnson MoD News 0
Ballistic World Cup Bollocks Diamond Lil's 116
Sumo Rugby World Cup starts today, have your say Diamond Lil's 69
Stirlin 2022 World Cup. Sports and Adventure Training 6
perrym Armed Forces Rugby League World Cup Fixtures Announced Sports and Adventure Training 0
perrym Great Britain Armed Forces Rugby League World Cup Squad Announcement Sports and Adventure Training 3
MoD_RSS Armed Forces rowers win gold at World Cup Current Affairs 0
soleil Rugby World Cup 2011 Sports and Adventure Training 57
trelawney126 Dutch choose 2024 World Cup Team The Gash Barge 0
The_Caretaker Next World Cup Scotland V Brazil Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker World Cup Latest Miscellaneous 0
nelsons_blood World Cup Rules Miscellaneous 0
drewfester 2018 World Cup Bid Current Affairs 62
BillyNoMates The Alternative World Cup Final. Current Affairs 0
S world cup raffle for H4H? Current Affairs 0
Scouse_Castaway World Cup........ Predictions? Sports and Adventure Training 24
soleil HMS Kent: Lucky football fans won't miss World Cup after all The Fleet 1
B Ark Royal - World Cup 1990 - Did crew watch EnglandvGermany Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
The_Jimmy The No Worries World Cup Sports and Adventure Training 0
S Kiwis qualify for footy world cup. Sports and Adventure Training 3
soleil "Ship shape for England's World Cup bid" The Fleet 3
dixie_gooner GUZZ to host world cup Sports and Adventure Training 0
S World Cup 2018 Sports and Adventure Training 5
The_Jimmy Rugby League World Cup Sports and Adventure Training 17
perrym Defence Force Rugby League World Cup Sports and Adventure Training 2
Ships_Cat 2007 Rugby World Cup final Sports and Adventure Training 6
TattooDog World Cup - England v Australia Sports and Adventure Training 23
D Rugby world cup 2008 - time tables/scores/news Sports and Adventure Training 1
Kiwi-Fi Virtual Rugby World Cup Social & Reunions 5
chinamatelot Marines to get England to win Rugby world cup The Corps 15
golden_rivet THE CRICKET WORLD CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Sports and Adventure Training 5
D World Cup 2006 photos! Sports and Adventure Training 11
D England World Cup Sports and Adventure Training 32
D World cup ticket scam towards children! Current Affairs 11
Skunkmiester World cup so far The Quarterdeck 23
ex_wasp_L2 world cup Diamond Lil's 5
C Scotland supporting England in the World Cup Diamond Lil's 48
MoD_RSS United Kingdom-Colombia Trade Dialogue: A new relationship for a new world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Dr Tedros, Director-General of the World Health Organization: 8 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd's project delivery approach on the world stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1.57 billion investment to protect Britain’s world-class cultural, arts and heritage institutions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Meet the women in engineering helping to shape the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater Manchester to house to world's largest liquid air battery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World-first scheme underway to tackle AMR and protect UK patients MoD News 0