World cup ticket scam towards children!

I find this evil! How can the person do this to innocent children, poor kids must be heart broken! I think once this person is tracked down a massive public apology will need to be heard and compensation!

Hundreds of schoolchildren suffered World Cup heartache after falling foul of a "callous" ticket scam.

About 350 youngsters, aged 11 to 15 from across the UK, were due to watch games in Germany.

Their match tickets should have been part of a £410-a-head tour but never materialised.

A group of 23 boys from Mayville High School, Portsmouth, travelled to Cologne to see the Czech Republic play Ghana.

Headteacher Linda Owens said the pupils were "devastated".

Among them was Joshua Hunter, 12, who said: "I was really annoyed. I can't believe someone would do that to children.
full story

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
The Offender is obviously an Ex Ganges boy, who, because He was treated so badly as a boy, has decided to punish other children, this is done purely in the cause of equality you understand. :lol:

Lingyai said:
This homo needs his spuds cutting off. I don't like kids but this is not fair.
He's probably as straight as you Lingyai with ten kids and a missus that's an accountant. Incidentally I like your new "motto" or whatever one calls it. Perhaps the MoD should adopt it - especially to wind up CND supporters! :twisted:

janner said:
The Offender is obviously an Ex Ganges boy, who, because He was treated so badly as a boy, has decided to punish other children, this is done purely in the cause of equality you understand. :lol:
We're all too innocent for that sort of thing. Any initiative was beaten out of us long before we lashed our first hammock! I think the offender's an journo or an ex-adult trainee. :wink:

NozzyNozzer said:
Lingyai said:
This homo needs his spuds cutting off. I don't like kids but this is not fair.
He's probably as straight as you Lingyai with ten kids and a missus that's an accountant. Incidentally I like your new "motto" or whatever one calls it. Perhaps the MoD should adopt it - especially to wind up CND supporters! :twisted:
Yeah youre right of course, just a random name i threw out, let's try tosser instead. As for the motto (courtesy of George Orwell) damn right it should be employed, personaly had a run in with CND myself in my younger (read wilder) days. There is a CND thug somewhere who still will have a scar above his eye from a spray jet nozzle I used to enforce the security of my leander class home........ or was it a jet spray?? never could get the hang of that... he he he happy days when the enemy was either Russian, IRA or CND

Ok apparently on kid paid for himself.....£400,where the hell did he get that sort of dosh from????????I was lucky to get a tanner a bloody week!