World Cup 2006 photos!

I kept this one a little secret, I actually was at the world cup for a few of the games, perks of my job :wink: I thought I'd share with you the photos, they are not outstanding as the best ones have clients of our company in, well you know the rules!

Photo album!

Enjoy!

Ah you see, I was playing the 'hostess' and we had our own private room, saw everything! But yes, you can carry my bags in another 4 years lol

You want a good job for traveling, apart from the RN, get Welshbird to give you a job!

Jenny_Dabber said:
Ah you see, I was playing the 'hostess' and we had our own private room, saw everything! But yes, you can carry my bags in another 4 years lol

You want a good job for traveling, apart from the RN, get Welshbird to give you a job!

Sssshhhh Jenny, you'll blow my cover of being an international woman of mystery

:D

Jenny_Dabber said:

If it involves wearing black and delivering choccies to divs chicks all over the world then count me in......

[/quote]

If it involves wearing black and delivering choccies to divs chicks all over the world then count me in......[/quote]

Send me your CV Jedi ;-)

[/quote]

If it involves wearing black and delivering choccies to divs chicks all over the world then count me in......[/quote]

Send me your CV Jedi ;-)

Jenny_Dabber said:
BusterQuin said:
Do you need any help for the Rugby World Cup in France next year :lol:
Unfortunately we are not one of the sponsor so no Rugby World Cup! That, I am pished with grrrrr :evil:
I'll settle for 6 nations at Twickers or Harlequin games at the Twickenham Stoop :wink: