woop-De-Do, King Tony isn't going to shut Guzz

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Lamri, Jan 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets see how long it lasts before he backtracks.............
  2. Thats good cause i didnt want it to shut did you?
  3. Don't forget this is the man who said the nation could be attacked in 45 minutes by SHs non existent WMDs. So, do you REALLY believe him?

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.
  4. How can we prepare?

Oh, and Chicogiz, what ARE you on mate?
  5. But, his Toniness in the form of MoD can invoke their golden share and retake ownership of the dockyard as came out in the recent spat when Halliburton, who own KBR, who own DML raised a share issue.
  6. Do you real believe anything that comes out of that slimy, lying barstewards mouth?
  7. You can always tell when a politician is lying............His lips are moving.
  8. By getting rid of Bliar and his cronies. But two years is a long time to wait!!

Keep Striving.
  9. I think we had all better hope he is telling the truth on this one. It is better news than him says "sorry guys they have got to go".
  10. As Mr Bliar has said before:

"It's the truth as I see it"

Don't count your chickens ...........
  11. BLIAR VISITS Devonport

I expect we shall see another picture of a grinning Bliar surrounded by matelots, in the papers.

He has to be saluted because it is the Office that is being respected, but -
    who is going to be the first to refuse to shake hands with the slimy creep?
  12. Never had the opportunity, but I'd certainly refuse. No doubts whatsoever.
  13. Does he have to be saluted? I wasn't aware that any political office was saluted. He's not head of state. Anyone know for definite?
  14. I would be very interested to find where it says that in BR1834.
  15. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Doesn't have to be but just because we don't like him doesn't mean we shouldn't be courteous. I notice that recently the USMC haven't been saluting him when he's Stateside. As Brains says, TB is not a head of state, even if he and his followers and the ignorant seem to think otherwise.

I'd find it difficult to salute him or shake his hand.
  16. I thoght that only the civil lords had to be saluted and there are none of them now.

Churchill was saluted though as PM but mainly out of respect because he was a respected 1st Sea Lord

On the other hand it is courtesy to pipe on board civil dignatories and certainly I seem to remember there was a list of marks of respect for foreign dignatories visting ships and establishments.
  17. As Prime Minister (First Lord of the Treasury) he is entitled to 19 Guns (Don't tempt me....)
  18. 19 guns fired? Or inserted where most of his bu11shit originates from?