Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woolly pullies

Flash-Andrew

Midshipman
Does anyone know where I can get a white (or thereabouts) wooly pulley? - mine's all shrunk and my belly's got bigger. Need an XL (44" chest)

Cheers

Bloody Hell I have still got mine from 25 years ago,so whats that worth I wonder ??

Although I would never part with it.

Nicks said:
Bloody Hell I have still got mine from 25 years ago,so whats that worth I wonder ??

Well I heard from Sotherby's that your special sock fetched £150 at auction last month, from an anonymous buyer, so it must be worth quite a bit! :wink: :grin:

Did I pay too much for it do you think? ....Oops... :oops: :roll:

Buffer

Midshipman
Still got 2 white woolies from sweeprs back in the 60's plus 3 pairs of seaboot sock in good nick :wink:

Buffer

Midshipman
Hey Nicks............see you're from Littlehampton. That was my home town, would really like to make contact with you, I haven't seen the place for 20 years :wink:

G_Rivet

Badgeman
Buffer said:
Hey Nicks............see you're from Littlehampton. That was my home town, would really like to make contact with you, I haven't seen the place for 20 years :wink:
Littlehampton...has shrunk!

Buffer said:

No problem mate.
Its now the Eastern Europeon capital of West Sussex !!

Just PM me anytime and I will do my best to update you.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Nicks said:

Well I heard from Sotherby's that your special sock fetched £150 at auction last month, from an anonymous buyer, so it must be worth quite a bit! :wink: :grin:

Did I pay too much for it do you think? ....Oops... :oops: :roll:

So you have noticed I am slowly selling off all my kit with Man Stains included !! :shock: