Wooka Wooka

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by scouse, Sep 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1135hrs , One just passed overhead Crewe Station, tracking NW, must be on a Navex :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Or Train Spotting!!!

3. Can we have an iron thread and quick..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. You will have to excuse my lack of knowledge of the urban dictionary but what the flying fu.k is a wooka wooka?

5. I'm just as in the dark as you Fink.... but if you repeat wooka wooka often enough it sounds like a chopper to me ! :?

6. Chinnock Helo

7. I was right Fink... but when I was in we called them Chinooks !

8. Wafoos eh! :)

9. I put chinnock down as an over excited typo.
    I just call them a Warrant Officer Caterer (WOCA) but I'm just crazy.

10. I call them a helicopter.

11. Live in London, not near any airfield. Wooka Wooka did about a dozen orbits, landing lights on, wheels down then fecked off to the north east. Thought Prince Harry was dropping in for a cuppa. Is he qualified on type? This was yesterday about 1500. 8)

12. Things have moved on but the rules used to say that when flying helo's over the great smoke, they had to have two engines, (F*ck off Wasp), wheels down, (for emergencies) and landing lights on for visability.

Heathrow used to take great pleasure in telling you to vacate the area immediately if you imfringed any of their rules including height and geographic placement.

As for Wooka!!!! WTF I thought it was WOKA!!!!!!!! but I'm only a lowly Woooo!

13. It's when you see them with their wheels up you need to worry.

[​IMG]

14. Or if you had your SF head on - 'lifter'.

15. My bold. I'm from Bolton, probably an accentual thing. Personally I prefer, woof-woof 8)

16. Was in South Harting near Petersfield at 0935 today and one came over, V low, barely over treetop hight.

17. Probably out of RAF Odiham.

Semper Strenuissima

18. They come out from Odiham regularly, my son and family live in Farnham and they fly over his house often, my 4 yr old grandson says.... ' Look grandpa... wooka wooka !

19. Bless. When will he say Crabfat?