Wooka Wooka

finknottle said:
You will have to excuse my lack of knowledge of the urban dictionary but what the flying fu.k is a wooka wooka?
I'm just as in the dark as you Fink.... but if you repeat wooka wooka often enough it sounds like a chopper to me ! :?

Live in London, not near any airfield. Wooka Wooka did about a dozen orbits, landing lights on, wheels down then fecked off to the north east. Thought Prince Harry was dropping in for a cuppa. Is he qualified on type? This was yesterday about 1500. 8)

bollotom said:
Live in London, not near any airfield. Wooka Wooka did about a dozen orbits, landing lights on, wheels down then fecked off to the north east. Thought Prince Harry was dropping in for a cuppa. Is he qualified on type? This was yesterday about 1500. 8)
Things have moved on but the rules used to say that when flying helo's over the great smoke, they had to have two engines, (F*ck off Wasp), wheels down, (for emergencies) and landing lights on for visability.

Heathrow used to take great pleasure in telling you to vacate the area immediately if you imfringed any of their rules including height and geographic placement.

As for Wooka!!!! WTF I thought it was WOKA!!!!!!!! but I'm only a lowly Woooo!

Waspie said:
bollotom said:
Things have moved on but the rules used to say that when flying helo's over the great smoke, they had to have two engines, (F*ck off Wasp), wheels down, (for emergencies) and landing lights on for visability.

Heathrow used to take great pleasure in telling you to vacate the area immediately if you imfringed any of their rules including height and geographic placement.

As for Wooka!!!! WTF I thought it was WOKA!!!!!!!! but I'm only a lowly Woooo!

My bold. I'm from Bolton, probably an accentual thing. Personally I prefer, woof-woof 8)