Woohooo! French airline stewardess strips!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Oil_Slick, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Woohooo! French stewardess strips!

Champion.

2. Note to self, fly with this Airline!

3. Note to self… find out which airline this was!

4. Looks like Air France, note to self find out why i am not getting any!!!ffs

5. Bugger the Air France cart tarts, how about some of the frolics performed by some of our Jennies down the mess once they've loaded up with vodka and tart fuel.

(In fact, WRT buggering Air France cart tarts - do they sell lubes amongst the duty frees?)

6. You are right Shakey, but these French birds are a bit silmmer than what we are used to, ho and less BO

7. Looks like Air France right enough - but the last few times I have been with them its been mostly stewards and not lithe young French "mademoiselles" serving the champers!

Not that there is anything wrong with the lithe young French stewards trying this trick of course - it would just be less effective.

McC

8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

9. Oh thats nice. I want that guys job, you dont get that service on the helm (thank fcuk)

10. You don't get it back in the main cabin either mores the shame.

11. How did that Airline go bust? They should have advertised their female crew more!

12. Maybe, but our French madmoiselle doesn't have a moustache… :thumright:

13. Kinnell .

14. No comment yet from Hig, the RR expert of French Birds.

15. Believed flying every French airline in search of said stewardess!

16. Was it the Brest service?

17. Didnt get that sort of service on First Choice on saturday.Damm

18. Maxi,

I heard Hig has not moved from the video capture and is constantly watching it over and over again and hence he has not had time to post a comment. :)

19. Just dont share a communal pit in an Alpine cabin with a bunch of french women or you might be proved wrong on that score!!

:thumright: :thumright: