Wood and Shiny bits

With permission from @Bad CO .

As well as being the station chippy at Yeovilton I make furniture and other bits and pieces in my spare time from what ever I find. The table is a Polished Pegasus LP1 turbine and it is for sale, I do have a smaller coffee table size Pegasus HP turbine table for sale. Message me for details.
The key rings are from the HP stage of a Pegasus engine available polished or cleaned finish both size are £15. For more examples of my work please have a look at my Facebook page lilleywhite woodwork.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS David Wood introduces the Government Geography Profession MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sarah Fowler, Nadine Thomson, Andy Wood appointed as Board Members to Visit England Advisory Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Oxfordshire wood-chipping company caused fire-risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Barrnon and Wood move to next stage of innovation competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New general licences for controlling Canada geese and wood pigeon comes into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Michael Wood appointed as Trustee for the Historic Royal Palaces. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Memorial wood takes shape at Ballykinler Training Centre MoD News 0
sweetpea WWI and Polygon Wood. History 21
DemobJob Logistic Support Assistant - Abbey Wood, Bristol The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Navy News: "Win Power Tools & Wood's Old Navy Rum" The Quarterdeck 1
soleil Pompey News: Wood From HMS Victory Bottled As A Jam In A Jar Bases / Shore Est 0
Blackrat Badly Timed Wood Diamond Lil's 20
Stirlin Shiny jeans. Diamond Lil's 7
S Bits for a Ham History 6
trelawney126 Carrier Bits on the move Current Affairs 0
B Secret Britain – The Hidden Bits of our History by Justin Pollard The Book Club 2
The_Caretaker More Bits Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Bits Miscellaneous 0
A RMR Uniform bits RMR 11
T Life after training... all the gritty bits! The Fleet Air Arm 1
Reservist-Monkey ComMarRes - the other bits Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 18