Wonderfully unintelligent women

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
I was sat with Pa, having a delectable curry when I overheard a particularly vacuous (yet stunningly attractive) lass asking:

'Oh , what are they called? Like a Giraffe, but with horns'

Turns out she was talking about a Llama.

What the cunty fuck?! :D I want her to have my babies, but I never want her to read to them!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If she doesn't know the difference between a leg of chicken and a penis, i'll happily take her on a picnic.

cadetsmum

Lantern Swinger
Its a little trick we women play.

Pretend to be thick / stupid only to lure you men into a false sense of superority.

Then when you're all smug we strike ...........

cadetsmum said:

Pretend to be thick / stupid only to lure you men into a false sense of superority.

You can't fool me. I know that you can spell properly.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
bigglesbandicoot said:
Blackrat said:
If she doesn't know the difference between a leg of chicken and a penis, i'll happily take her on a picnic.
Not when she sprinkles your cock with salt and pepper you won't.
You make that sound like a bad thing.

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
bigglesbandicoot said:
Blackrat said:
There goes another bloke who has never had his cock confused for food by a thicky. Lucky buggers :cry: :oops:

cúnto said:
Blackrat said:
bigglesbandicoot said:
Blackrat said:
There goes another bloke who has never had his cock confused for food by a thicky. Lucky buggers :cry: :oops:
I'm another one it hasn't happened to before either.
Although I do have teeth marks left by a somewhat frisky vegetarian.

If she was a meat eater I could assume she thought it was a peperarmi........oh no wait a minute :oops:

cadetsmum said:

On here you do the first part really well, but usually fail on the follow through. :roll:

Getting my 'Not sitting on the fence' shots in early this year.

My wife said last week in the Arctic weather,
" you shouldn't leave that can of car windscreen de- icer out in all this cold weather,the frost will ruin it!"
I've been married to her for 49 years and even that left me speechless.
Still she's a bloody great cook.

cadetsmum

Lantern Swinger
Joe_Crow said:
cadetsmum said:

You can't fool me. I know that you can spell properly.
I can when I haven't had more than my fair share of the wine and am not watcching Love Actually !

G

guestm

Back when I was a stinking civvy I worked as a mountain bike mechanic at Oasis Holiday village in the Lake District. We had reserved parking spaces for us round the back of our building and I noticed a particularly hot young lady parking in one of our spaces.

I asked her what she was doing as the sign said "Reserved parking" and her reply was:

"Oh, sorry, I thought it said reversed."

Thick cunt.

It also wasn't that long ago that I had to bin another idiotic woman for ordering the Horse's doovers at a restaurant. Imagine my pride in my choice of female when the waitress explained to the stupid, ignorant, uneducated bitch that they were hors d'oeuvres. Despite her outright hotness I couldn't forgive her persistent moronic ramblings.

Women are thick as fuck.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Back when I was a stinking civvy I worked as a mountain bike mechanic at Oasis Holiday village in the Lake District. We had reserved parking spaces for us round the back of our building and I noticed a particularly hot young lady parking in one of our spaces.

I asked her what she was doing as the sign said "Reserved parking" and her reply was:

"Oh, sorry, I thought it said reversed."

Thick cunt.

It also wasn't that long ago that I had to bin another idiotic woman for ordering the Horse's doovers at a restaurant. Imagine my pride in my choice of female when the waitress explained to the stupid, ignorant, uneducated bitch that they were hors d'oeuvres. Despite her outright hotness I couldn't forgive her persistent moronic ramblings.

Women are thick as fuck.
This has fuck all to do with women, but could you nip round and adjust my front brake?

Montigny-La-Palisse said:

Women are thick as fuck.

I supose you are the type that pronounces "Crudite" Crewdaytay :twisted:

Latest Threads