Wonder if this will catch on in the RN?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by DutyFlunky, Oct 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just looked like submariners at divisions to me.

2. Looked like a clone of a pissed SR at the widows hop to me.

Wot's divisions?

3. Divisions is a time honoured ceremony which if done to the book, takes a shower of twats, lines them up marches them around in never decreasing circles to make them look even bigger twats.
    GI's love it.
    Twats.

4. Last time on divisions I got a kit muster..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gold ring dickhead tried that on my lad divs, said I looked like a scran bag, submariner after all, with only 6 weeks left in mob, I told the dick head in Gold rings, if he would sign a chit telling the Chief (SA) to supply me with new kit that fitted properly, I would sort out his muster, he never came back?

Even at Royal Arthur my Nos 1's not in great nick, all the 2 ringer on Divs said was at least it looks better than you No2's. When asked by the visiting lots of rings, (i was only submariner) who was more important Defence minister or FOSM I told him FOSM as he had more direct control of my pay rises, he called me an insolent submariner, bloody cheek I thought.

6. Formation bimbling with music, vaguely remember doing it once.

7. It could revolutionise the Aircraft Handlers Branch.

Visions of the new aircraft carriers recovering F35's with those robots directing them on deck!!! Chockheads beware!!!!!!:walk:

8. Yes but lets be honest Jess, a blue skirt and cheeky little tie top just dont do it.
    Even with that Bow in your hair. Fuckin OD.

9. A fair effort and a good cause.

10. Oi you! This is your second anti submariner post today - what's happened? Couldn't watch Jeremy Kyle 'cos Das Boot was on or something?

Be nice to us/them. Even submariners need hugs.

Ask Wrecks!

11. I don't want some crotchety old fart with a piss stain like a map of Africa on his trolly's near me TVM.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...not spending Christmas with the In-Laws then, Wrecks?! :shock: :twisted:

13. Both father and father-in-law have crossed the bar so just mother-in-law swamping in the corner to put up with, I'll see if I can blackcat her .

• Like Like x 1