Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonder if this will catch on in the RN?

Rumrat

War Hero
Looked like a clone of a pissed SR at the widows hop to me.

Wot's divisions?
Divisions is a time honoured ceremony which if done to the book, takes a shower of twats, lines them up marches them around in never decreasing circles to make them look even bigger twats.
GI's love it.
Twats.

Sumo

War Hero
Last time on divisions I got a kit muster..

Gold ring dickhead tried that on my lad divs, said I looked like a scran bag, submariner after all, with only 6 weeks left in mob, I told the dick head in Gold rings, if he would sign a chit telling the Chief (SA) to supply me with new kit that fitted properly, I would sort out his muster, he never came back?

Even at Royal Arthur my Nos 1's not in great nick, all the 2 ringer on Divs said was at least it looks better than you No2's. When asked by the visiting lots of rings, (i was only submariner) who was more important Defence minister or FOSM I told him FOSM as he had more direct control of my pay rises, he called me an insolent submariner, bloody cheek I thought.

Waspie

War Hero
It could revolutionise the Aircraft Handlers Branch.

Visions of the new aircraft carriers recovering F35's with those robots directing them on deck!!! Chockheads beware!!!!!!:walk:

Topstop

War Hero
A fair effort and a good cause.

[video=youtube;hGk2J3decTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hGk2J3decTw#![/video]

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Just looked like submariners at divisions to me.

Oi you! This is your second anti submariner post today - what's happened? Couldn't watch Jeremy Kyle 'cos Das Boot was on or something?

Be nice to us/them. Even submariners need hugs.

Ask Wrecks!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Oi you! This is your second anti submariner post today - what's happened? Couldn't watch Jeremy Kyle 'cos Das Boot was on or something?

Be nice to us/them. Even submariners need hugs.

Ask Wrecks!

I don't want some crotchety old fart with a piss stain like a map of Africa on his trolly's near me TVM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the 'Wonder Years' curriculum conference MoD News 0
Waspie US wonder why they have shootings!!! Diamond Lil's 6
BillyNoMates Before Wonder Woman there was.... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
exJenny Wonder if they'll inter, cremate or... Diamond Lil's 5
wet_blobby They wonder why we call them Pongos..... Diamond Lil's 11
BillyNoMates Champion the Wonder Lasagne! Champion the wonder Lasagne! Diamond Lil's 23
scouse Wonder which Sir has sponsored this race at Devon and Exeter today Diamond Lil's 1
J I wonder if she likes it doggy style... Diamond Lil's 4
BusterQuin Stevie Wonder in Japan Miscellaneous 0
Rumrat I wonder. Diamond Lil's 6
thereverend Champex and other wonder drugs... Health & Fitness 27
Rumrat I Wonder After Afghanistan and the gulf? Diamond Lil's 7
soleil Scotsman (Opinion): "No wonder Jack Tar's jolly ......" Current Affairs 0
Ja5on I wonder how long he will have the piss taken out of? Diamond Lil's 0
trelawney126 No Wonder I'm So Knackered Diamond Lil's 4
chockhead819 Wonder why this didn't make the news Current Affairs 11
chieftiff I wonder what has changed in 30 years? Current Affairs 11
C I wonder if anyone could help me. RMR 8
bigbaddog F-15 (One-Wing Wonder) Diamond Lil's 37
N Royal sprog on the way - wonder who the father is? Diamond Lil's 21
creddly I Wonder How SnapDragon's Doing... The Gash Barge 22
Skunkmiester I wonder how many days nine's for this? Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Sun: "DeepTrouble - Scandal-hit Nuclear Sub Sees A Quarter Of Its Crew Catch Coronavirus After Sailors Breached Rules To Go Boozing" Submariners 40
MoD_RSS Over two-thirds of under-10-metre fishing vessel owners register for the MMO Catch App in first 6 months MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Billion pound Covid catch-up plan to tackle impact of lost teaching time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Organising mixed ability pupils in smaller groups and helping those who need to catch up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Registrations and records submitted though the MMO’s electronic catch recording app continue to increase MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Catch recording implementation continues following further industry engagement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Anglers asked to embrace careful catch and release of salmon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Catch recording for under 10m fishing vessels starts this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Undulate Ray by-catch allowance in the English Channel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Fishing industry encouraged to get ready for EU catch certificates in the event of a no deal MoD News 0
BillyNoMates How to catch a trawler Nautical Jokes 0
MoD_RSS HMS Tyne nets record-breaking catch Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Navy engineers catch Black Widow spider in Sea King Current Affairs 3
Bergen How To Catch Big Fish Diamond Lil's 2
J A catch 22 Application for a discharge book and seamen's card Current Affairs 4
L Deadliest Catch Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
aled_bryn catch up interview... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Rolotp Catch up Interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
sgtpepperband Lost cameras "phone home" to catch thieves Current Affairs 2
F Sprat to catch a mackerel!! Current Affairs 15