wompers 10k run page

Discussion in 'Charity' started by wompingwillow, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All done "Womps" , good luck , when is it by the way , 8)
  2. 1st of july

so currently training in wolly hat, scarf gloves etc to get used to the heat!
  3. 1st of july

so currently training in wolly hat, scarf gloves etc to get used to the heat!

Thanks to all who have already sponsered me, and to all thoughs who haven't give a quid you own't miss it :D
  4. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Cough up you fcukers. It's for a good cause.
  5. Thanks to all thoughs who have sponsered me so far, made it over the half way mark of my £100 total this morning, feel free to forgo the lottery for a week and give COMBAT STRESS your quid instead
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

there seems to be a problem with the just giving website?????
  7. Tried to sponsor you this morning wompers, theres a problem with the page but i will try again later.

8. Just donated to this very good cause. If you run for Combat Stress again next year I'll sponsor you again. Keep training & best of luck on the day!
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

AAC, did you use the web link to donate?
  10. Thank you guys

Couldn't belive it when I logged on this afternoon to see I'd made my total, really hummbled me and not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye. I've upped my total as I've not even printed my posters to go round college/sea cadets yet, let alone ask friends and family yet!

:lol: :D

for thoses that have big thank you, for thoses that haven't .....go on you know you want to 8)
  11. Yep. Had no problems.
  12. Wompers

Done my bit mate, just run the 10k. Any running advice PM me

13. :angel4: Just thought I'd give myself a little plug as the run draws ever nearer, big :glomp: 's to eveyone who has given so far and for all thoses that haven't it's a good cause so dig