Women to blame for earthquakes in Iran

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Apr 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the earth really DOES move at that certain moment of carnal gratification 8O

In Iran, anyway...... :wink:
  2. Just shows how backwards the religious leaders are in many places. Mongs.
  3. Well if this is their idea of science. :? At least we dont have to worry about the atom bomb lol :wink:
  4. I mean come on...........women causing earthquakes? ridiculous!! Its those bloody frenchies. Always up to no good
  5. Their menstruation attracts bears as well y'know...
  6. Damn you junglynx, you got there first!
  7. Seems a fair point to me.
  8. Admittedly, when the missus gets pissed off at me the skies darken, thunder sounds and the fires of hell begin to burn bright. Terrifying indeed
  9. I blame JD, she disappears and a volcano erupts in Iceland. where was she during all the earthquakes of recent times 8O
  10. Hmmmmmmm, you may actually have a plausible point there. ITS ALL JD'S FAULT!!!
  11. Could there be something in this?

Have you noticed that since women were given the vote, we have lost the Empire?

On polling day, should women be locked up because they are a danger to themselves and others?

Could one of them be reading this post?............OH SH*T!!! 8O
  12. Gombie : We are (reading) and you are (in the shit) lol...... :wink: :D

It's touching to see the trembling that goes on after inciting wrath from 'Er Indoors but, errr..... I rather think the Empire was lost due to two cripplingly expensive world wars MANkind saw fit to start ? 8O :)

As for the Iranian.....methinks he's got his anatomy/geology mixed up. Brings a whole new meaning to the word 'crack'. :lol: :roll:
  13. This could be true if all the fat munters of england jump at once.
  14. This would explain why we have so many problems with mineshafts collapsing in St Austell.
  15. I dont know what your all going on about if my misses trys to moan, give her a quick cnut punt then the sun seems to shine!
  16. Not the FACSOD (ForeArm Cunt Smash Of Death)?
  17. prehaps not right now!
  18. Although would solve a few problems!
  19. I didn't want to be the one to say it mate.