Women submariners? Writer?

redpolo16

Any submariners on here ? I'm 18 and have applied to be a Writer Submariner so any tips/advice/info would be much appreciated !

Last edited:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Your AFCO may well be in a position to get you booked-in for a Submariner Look at Life course via the Submarine Recruiting Team. Worth an ask.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Ignore Sumo, he just wishes he could write!

Apart from your core job, you'll also be planesman/woman, that is make the boat go uppy/downy, lefty/righty.

To get used to the job, move your laptop and printer into the cupboard under the stairs, with all your stationary, and work in there ;)

Sumo

War Hero
Ignore Sumo, he just wishes he could write!

Apart from your core job, you'll also be planesman/woman, that is make the boat go uppy/downy, lefty/righty.

To get used to the job, move your laptop and printer into the cupboard under the stairs, with all your stationary, and work in there ;)
See I knrew you would have the ability to help, apparently women on new bombers, so forget small dark hole's, think more of wide open space with air con, then you wake up in your 6'X2'X2' each, back to cubby hole
Best advice so far, follow the Ninja?

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Not sure about the job at hand but we have females on my boat, they have there own mess and have there own heads/shower in the SR's heads.

Latest Threads