Women in Services Need More Support

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was doing a set of Mess Deck rounds this morning and found these loafing. The owner is to collect them from the Scran Bag (located in the Hangar):

:lol:

'We would like to establish military-issued bras that would be task-specific"

Oh because they are going to look so attractive?!

And anyone who gives me hassle for that comment - just because I am in the RN doesn't mean I can't wear nice undies so I can feel slightly feminine in my uniform!

And how many people would have a more specific task for a bra than what it already does?? Anyone heard of a multitasking bra? Makes you a cup of tea in the morning?!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
bucket said:
'We would like to establish military-issued bras that would be task-specific"

Oh because they are going to look so attractive?!

And anyone who gives me hassle for that comment - just because I am in the RN doesn't mean I can't wear nice undies so I can feel slightly feminine in my uniform!

And how many people would have a more specific task for a bra than what it already does?? Anyone heard of a multitasking bra? Makes you a cup of tea in the morning?!
The question just has to be asked, are you a boy or a girl Bucket. :thumright:

harsh? maybe. fair ,yes. i have yet to meet a wren who was anygood at their job, and didnt complain when asked to do something. they are weak and the biggest waste of time and money is a wren stoker.
thank [email protected]*k they arent employed on submarines.

you know i am right.

bilge_diver said:
harsh? maybe. fair ,yes. i have yet to meet a wren who was anygood at their job, and didnt complain when asked to do something. they are weak and the biggest waste of time and money is a wren stoker.
thank [email protected]*k they arent employed on submarines.

you know i am right.
Then you havn't served with that many.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Diamond Lil's 22
The_Caretaker Land Ops 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0