Teutonic_Taffy

Lantern Swinger
Bergen said:
funny-pictures-dumb-blondes.jpg

It took me a while to figure out what was wrong in that pic. :oops:

dabbzie

Lantern Swinger
WhiteRose said:
I feel I shouldn't add to the woes of my sisters, but as a driver of 25K plus miles each year (and no smash in 15 years, it was a corker!), I couldn't help but mutter 'stupid woman' at this little gem on the local news this evening.

Did anyone read the last pararaph of that report? "two men had to be rescued the week before at the same ford, from their VW passat. Men can be just as stupid!!

Stupid geriatric thought his car was in reverse so he slams his foot down??why, and goes over the top of the concrete wall cops pulled it back and he sat there a while taking in the view of the River Mersey

2251823736_1af655825c_o.jpg

Taloolah

Banned
dabbzie said:
WhiteRose said:
I feel I shouldn't add to the woes of my sisters, but as a driver of 25K plus miles each year (and no smash in 15 years, it was a corker!), I couldn't help but mutter 'stupid woman' at this little gem on the local news this evening.

Did anyone read the last pararaph of that report? "two men had to be rescued the week before at the same ford, from their VW passat. Men can be just as stupid!!

Not to mention being penalised for dangerous driving... hiking up much more expenisve insurance annual contracts....ten Trigger starts a thread about women drivers after admitting he was 'multitasking' (cough) on a roundabout 8O :D :roll:

Some woman is causing real grief at work about me, 3 phone calls, her husband has phoned (all abusive) and she's written a letter to the MD of the parent group saying I nearly run her off the road. It's 6.30 am, dark, frosty, I've been driving for 3 hours already, she's in a poxy 1.3 red Japanese box of shite, I'm 45 tonne, 20 metres long, eight axles, the hang over is wearing off, I'm paying more road tax, hell it's my sodding road.

Whinging bitch, I never touched her when she under took me, I just flicked my trailer to scare her.

Latest Threads