Women Drivers

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
I feel I shouldn't add to the woes of my sisters, but as a driver of 25K plus miles each year (and no smash in 15 years, it was a corker!), I couldn't help but mutter 'stupid woman' at this little gem on the local news this evening.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
WhiteRose said:
I feel I shouldn't add to the woes of my sisters, but as a driver of 25K plus miles each year (and no smash in 15 years, it was a corker!), I couldn't help but mutter 'stupid woman' at this little gem on the local news this evening.

Quote from a local Councillor on tonights local news "Perhaps not everyone understands what a ford is, I'm going to get the highways people to see if they can come up with a better word."

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
janner said:
WhiteRose said:

Quote from a local Councillor on tonights local news "Perhaps not everyone understands what a ford is, I'm going to get the highways people to see if they can come up with a better word."

What, like 'chuffing great raging torrent ahead'?

I'm all for an intelligence test being added to the driving test.

Haggis_Catcher

War Hero
maybe this would do.
no-swimming-sign.jpg

Ballistic

War Hero
WhiteRose said:
janner said:
WhiteRose said:

With you on that.

I heard of an incident where someone thought playing with a ipod was more important than paying attention to the traffic - at a roundabout FFS

Guzzler

War Hero
Ballistic said:
WhiteRose said:
janner said:
WhiteRose said:

With you on that.

I heard of an incident where someone thought playing with a ipod was more important than paying attention to the traffic - at a roundabout FFS

Aye mate - spot on.

Many can cast their minds back, what, twenty years or less(?) and hear shite like "oh, I drive better after eight pints".

Fucking idiot should lose his licence for good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-motorist-drowning-drives-flooded-ford.html

Google Henley Management Consultants and you will see this little gem of a lady attempts to organise other peoples businesses, and she can't even read and understand signs (UK road signs are made for someone of a reading age of 8 and a mental age of 12).
And some people on here are worried about physcometric testing. Frankly I'd be more worried about the tester than the test.

Latest Threads