Women Drivers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Trigger_92, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So its back again, Heavy snow up my end and already all i've heard all morning is the revving of engines whilst they try desperatley to get their car up the tiniest of inclines in the world!! A bit of snow and all common driving sense goes out the window to them, and when their wheels start spinning they feel the need to put to put the foot to the floor.

Woman in general just cant seem to drive cars, For instance; I was in the appropriate lane to go straight ahead ahead at a round- a- bout. A woman pulls up in the right hand lane, i proceed on to said round about whilst fckuing about with my ipod, i then see out of the corner of my eye said woman driver moving in, in front of me just missing my front side, i give and old toot of the horn and i gets the middle one shoved up at me. :x

What ever happened to 2DD running for PM, if you get it 2DD, make all woman sit some sort of advanced driving test.

*Rant over* :evil:

2. Re: Woman Drivers

Trigger_92: " i proceed on to said round about whilst fckuing about with my ipod"

I rest my case.

3. Re: Woman Drivers

Double post.

4. Re: Woman Drivers

It's all in hand. Haven't you seen my election posters?

Even the Tories are behind me now:
    [​IMG]

5. Re: Woman Drivers

Same on the news last night about the Toyota accelerator getting stuck she thought she was going to die, did she not think to press the clutch in or turn the engine off and the will slow down or failing that there is even a pedal called a brake.

6. Re: Woman Drivers

I find that the majority of folks forget how to drive in the snow, this subject has been the reason for my anger over the winter.

On the wimmin driver note, i am praying that for today all women drivers are faultless......Mrs jjp has got my car today and my nerves are not holding up well. :roll:

7. Re: Woman Drivers

This is a bite isn't it?

8. Re: Woman Drivers

Ahh no no soleil, you see. I wasn't at fault, I was navagating around the round- a- bout whith great lane discipline and she proceeds to cut me off almost cauing an accident!! :D

2DD I like you poster, mail some of them up here and ill go decorate Glasgow city centre with them!

9. Re: Woman Drivers

Nope, when I say that I merley mean picking it up to change the song! Sounds worse than it really does!

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: Woman Drivers

I can't read the title of this thread without thinking of a Jamaican guy i was in the Army with. His excuse for every accident he ever had was "Damn woman drivers" (teeth kissing & numerous bumberclaats would follow.)

Should the title not be WOMEN drivers?

11. I am working in glasgow the snow is pretty bad but generally not laying the only person who didn't make it into work today was a woman just to add she also happens to be an ex wren orificer.

12. I am working in glasgow the snow is pretty bad but generally not laying the only person who didn't make it into work today was a woman just to add she also happens to be an ex wren orificer.

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I saw a blonde woman getting out of the wrong door of a car the other day.

The driver's...

14. :D :D :D

15. I feel I shouldn't add to the woes of my sisters, but as a driver of 25K plus miles each year (and no smash in 15 years, it was a corker!), I couldn't help but mutter 'stupid woman' at this little gem on the local news this evening.

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Quote from a local Councillor on tonights local news "Perhaps not everyone understands what a ford is, I'm going to get the highways people to see if they can come up with a better word."

17. What, like 'chuffing great raging torrent ahead'?

I'm all for an intelligence test being added to the driving test.

18. maybe this would do.
    [​IMG]

19. With you on that.

I heard of an incident where someone thought playing with a ipod was more important than paying attention to the traffic - at a roundabout FFS

20. Aye mate - spot on.

Many can cast their minds back, what, twenty years or less(?) and hear shite like "oh, I drive better after eight pints".

Fucking idiot should lose his licence for good.