Women at University

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to this latest report, women are now outperforming men at University.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8085011.stm

It seems to be a worldwide trend and I am wondering what the affects on society will be in the future.

Are blokes going to end up as househusbands or bimbos to high flying women? 8O

What will become of Ron Jeremy? :lol:

2. I hereby volunteer to be a bimbo to a high flying female (a div's one obviously) :wink:

3. How is this a surprise?

The fundamental difference between men and women is that women don't spend the majority of their time thinking of ways to get people to touch their penis

4. They let women into Universities?

Next we'll be giving them the vote!

5. I’m not sure it is a non story. Apparently, when they had the eleven plus in the fifties and sixties, there was a lower pass mark in the 11-plus for boys. This anomaly was to ensure that grammar schools were not swamped by girls. In those days, girls were not encouraged to achieve academically, as they were expected to become housewives. However, over the past three decades girls have been encouraged and given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.

We have seen the progress of girls out performing boys, starting some years ago, moving like a wave from 1st school through to middle school then high school, and now to university. So, in the future, with more female graduates than males, what difference if any will that make in the workplace and gender relations in society?

6. I thought that was always the case. Isn't that why WRNS only needed a few months training whereas baby sailors needed 9 months plus at places like the G Spot? ;)

I presume their prowess is due to multitasking: being able to attend 2 or more lectures in different locations at the same time whilst simultaneously writing two different essays. Men stand no change of competing. Perhaps men need have double the time allocation to complete a degree? :D

7. It’s obvious to any bloke that girls have more time on their hands and space in their thoughts for education. Clearly we have more to constructively occupy our minds without the need for universities and colleges with their formal teaching regimes.

8. It's also due to basics like the trend of girls being more disciplined in getting out of bed to get to early-morning lectures, working better in teams (communication-wise) on projects.....this is a generalisation but seen it happen......evens out in the 3rd / final year of a course.

9. hurrah girl/lezza power!!! :roll: :roll:

10. Prepare for Taloolah bite, standby...standby :lol:

11. Battle bowler on swad awaiting incoming from murial gray lookalike!!!

:D

12. Hahahahha............No bite, am laughing too much.....I swear XRD stands with his 'at on, gun loaded and ready to defend Male Territory to the death. Dad's Army come to roost.Poor lamb. :wink: :lol:
    Besides, this is Current Affairs, guys, not Diamond Lil's. 8) Not appropriate for 'Anti-T' outbursts..... can we stick to the topic and keep it within limits on at least one thread, please ? :roll: :D

13. If women were as clever as some on this thread make out, they would be ruling the world now.
    They have one powerful tool that they are not using which would make their rise to the top happen within months, but they can't keep it in their pants any more than men can.

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I sympathise with Taloolah and the rest of the egg-bearing race. They say that a woman's work is never done.

Which is why they get paid less than us... :pissedoff: :rofl:

15. The trouble is women do rule the world they just do it so subtly you dont reconise, though beyond that cats rule the women, just ask Rosey

16. If they did it right the first time it would be. Kevlar on, ready for incoming :p

17. I already am ! :)

18. 8) ...How did we get from women outscoring men at university to how much women aren't paid for all the domestic labour they do on top of a) full time jobs b) sacrificing careers for hubbie and kids ? Pray- do tell. :lol:

And you're right....women do rule the world ...... you guys just don't realise it until you've got a ring on her finger..... hahahahaaaa.:wink: