women and garages

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by brazenhussy, Mar 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right time for a bit of a rant..............

i am SICK and TIRED of pulling into a garage and putting car in for an MOT, and 4 hours later being given a load of poo by the mechanics- because Im a woman!!!!!!1

" You need - new spark plugs, new brake pads, oil filter, etc"

NO I DON'T - my car had a performance upgrade and has new ngk ones, as for brake pads - hello- u changed them 3 months ago!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!! oil filter i did myself- same time i put a K&N air filter on car!!!!!!!!!
    argh- bloody argh!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tssk, men... :roll:

3. men??????????????/ they were boys!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

4. Terrible arn't we , :wink:

5. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

6. You don't need new spark plugs or new oil filter to pass a MOT....but I guess you know that cos you're a women!!! Ouch!! :grin:

7. We dont realy mean it "BH" , well I dont anyway , :wink: :lol:

8. hee hee - i know - just felt like a rant!!!!!!!
    honest tho - it does my head in when they see a woman and think --- "CLUELESS!!""

maybe i'll just stick to fluffy kittens from now on!!!!!!!!

9. Nothing wrong with a nice fluffy "Pussie" "BH" , mmmmmmmmm , sorry could'nt resist it ,

10. They do the same to blokes I'm afraid, in general they seem to think that when you buy a car a major part of your brain is removed. My last garage tried to tell me that my 3 month old brake disks needed replacing. Get better treatment from th place I use now, but I think that has more to do with the owners son having done his appreticeship with my brother in law than general repect for the car driving public.

11. If women are so knowledgable about garages then, why can't they park a car in one?

I'll get me coat........

12. In my case because I use my garage for far more import5ant things than parking a mere car.

13. Brazen I think they think CHING of the cash till!!
    lol
    MH