women and garages

right time for a bit of a rant..............

i am SICK and TIRED of pulling into a garage and putting car in for an MOT, and 4 hours later being given a load of poo by the mechanics- because Im a woman!!!!!!1

" You need - new spark plugs, new brake pads, oil filter, etc"

NO I DON'T - my car had a performance upgrade and has new ngk ones, as for brake pads - hello- u changed them 3 months ago!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!! oil filter i did myself- same time i put a K&N air filter on car!!!!!!!!!
argh- bloody argh!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee - i know - just felt like a rant!!!!!!!
honest tho - it does my head in when they see a woman and think --- "CLUELESS!!""

maybe i'll just stick to fluffy kittens from now on!!!!!!!!

brazenhussy said:
honest tho - it does my head in when they see a woman and think --- "CLUELESS!!""

Nothing wrong with a nice fluffy "Pussie" "BH" , mmmmmmmmm , sorry could'nt resist it ,

brazenhussy said:
right time for a bit of a rant..............

i am SICK and TIRED of pulling into a garage and putting car in for an MOT, and 4 hours later being given a load of poo by the mechanics- because Im a woman!!!!!!1

" You need - new spark plugs, new brake pads, oil filter, etc"

NO I DON'T - my car had a performance upgrade and has new ngk ones, as for brake pads - hello- u changed them 3 months ago!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!! oil filter i did myself- same time i put a K&N air filter on car!!!!!!!!!
argh- bloody argh!!!!!!!!!!
They do the same to blokes I'm afraid, in general they seem to think that when you buy a car a major part of your brain is removed. My last garage tried to tell me that my 3 month old brake disks needed replacing. Get better treatment from th place I use now, but I think that has more to do with the owners son having done his appreticeship with my brother in law than general repect for the car driving public.

greenking said:
If women are so knowledgable about garages then, why can't they park a car in one?

I'll get me coat........
In my case because I use my garage for far more import5ant things than parking a mere car.

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
brazenhussy said:

Brazen I think they think CHING of the cash till!!
lol
MH

Latest Threads