Women and engineering just does not work

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by YouAreHavingALaugh, Nov 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Whilst wiping herself off'....in space, held on by a cord and with precious tools in your control?
  2. Astronauts are incredibly fit, intelligent poeple, I doubt the fact that she is female had much to do with it tbh. I have a lot of respect for all of them.
  3. I have met some great female engineers ok none where WE's and the oil under the finger nails was of putting but, they new the bobby more.
  4. A woman's place is in the kitchen preparing food for her man. Unless her man requires a cuppa tea in bed before he prepares himself for the day ahead. On his return dinner will be cooked and another cuppa tea already poured on the table.

The woman may be granted permission to go out to work this will be allowed but her hours of work must not clash with her household duties cooking cleaning etc. The woman is allowed to watch Strictly Come Dancing, Corrie and Emmerdale so long as her duties in the home are fufilled and the vegetable plot is weeded and vegetables harvested.

This is the woman here now it is my turn while he finds his car keys!!!!!!!!!

And God Created Man
    And God created woman.
    She had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
    And it was good.

And God asked woman what she would like changed about herself.
    And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
    And it was good.

She stood with her third breast in her hand and asked God what should be done with the useless boob...

And God created man.

10. God worried that Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden because he wouldn't ask for directions.

9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Parenthetically, it has been noted that men don't want to see what's ON television, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on.)

8. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment.

7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.

6. God knew that Adam would not remember to take out the empties.

5. God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labour pains and childbirth.

4. As "keeper of the garden," Adam would need help in finding his tools or car keys.

3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident, and for anything else that was really his fault.

2. As the Bible says: "It is not good for man to be alone." And the Number One reason of all....

1. God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared: "I can do better than that!!"
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I always wondered what happened to those multi-forwarded emails that I used to delete from my 'Inbox'... :shock:
  6. Can't wait for the C126 for that lot!

7. Tsk. You would miss us if we were not here.

Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.

So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you .

She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will praise you! She will bear your children, and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.

Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

Of course the rest is history.
  8. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Let the male ME who has never dropped a spanner in the bilge; and not bothered his lazy, fat, delicate, don't want to get dirty, it's too close to stand easy/scran, stupid, clumsy arrse to recover it (twats to man) cast the first stone.

Right, that's that off my chest.
  9. It's the sheer terror of letting go of anything that you've got a grip on, in the middle of space that gets me - irrespective of sex.
    Sod the mucky overalls, get a real grip man or woman!
  10. I bet she wouldn't have let it go if it had said "Louis Vuitton" on the side of it.... :lol:
  11. oo I say T42 - man bag anyone?!!!
  12. LOL, I just knew it would be you Rosie that replied to that quip......my man bag is a Ted Baker one, I'm not quite in the Vuitton league.... :lol:

13. You done that too. :thumright: