Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Women. An appreciation.

I detect a modicum of asymmetry affecting the peanuts that are being smuggled beneath her cycling top, suggesting that it may have been zipped up in haste.
Looking for a volunteer with a spirit level to rectify this sartorial misdemeanor ................

I detect a modicum of asymmetry affecting the peanuts that are being smuggled beneath her cycling top, suggesting that it may have been zipped up in haste.
Looking for a volunteer with a spirit level to rectify this sartorial misdemeanor ................

Nothing to do with the weight of the bike on her right arm ?

My village is in isolation between 0830 and 1330 today almost impossible to get out with all the roads all closed for Ironman Weymouth. I wouldn't mind but none of them look like her.

tis.jpg

Both hidden peanuts are on the red line of the top so no spirit level required.
I rest my grip.

My village is in isolation between 0830 and 1330 today almost impossible to get out with all the roads all closed for Ironman Weymouth. I wouldn't mind but none of them look like her.
Cus it was ironman, not women? What type of iron did they use? Asking for a friend.

Latest Threads