Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Women. An appreciation.

Grammar police ! Sumo I believe you mean ' their leaves' ??

Also are all those beach photos taken at Wembury ? Wow I used to go there and never saw any of those comely lasses!!!

Grammar police ! Sumo I believe you mean ' their leaves' ??

Also are all those beach photos taken at Wembury ? Wow I used to go there and never saw any of those comely lasses!!!
You'll get used to Sumo, you just need to load different crypto to read some of the posts ;)

Glad you are not orffenderd ! Cos ya I'm not a 'reel Grammar policeperson' its coz I teech Orstralian sayla matelots! so I find myself getting awfully pedantic about them (RAN stokers) using the Queen's English correctly!
If they don't speek proper I get 'jolly cross' you see !
It also annoys them when I remind them they are serving in HMAS Cerberus i.e Her majesty's ship ... etc
anyhow it keeps me amused :) Great website BTW and the comments are very nostalgic because another disadvantage of being here is that Australians just don't GET the banter !!!! :rolleyes:
Keep up the good work

Traffic is a nightmare....and the car is now plastered with bird shit. Temp inside the motor is a relaxing 31 degrees with the windows down. Enough already!!!!'!

Traffic is a nightmare....and the car is now plastered with bird shit. Temp inside the motor is a relaxing 31 degrees with the windows down. Enough already!!!!'!
Back to work un-retire and hide on those night shifts.
My car said 30 so I closed all Windows and Sun roof, and put on AC, nice and cool in mins.

Latest Threads