Women. An appreciation.

huwshpis

War Hero
We've had a very good run lately, and the England game needed quite a few pints during play with a bottle of port to celebrate afterwards.:D:D

huwshpis

War Hero
Almost the same here, but Mrs H isn't interested, and this year she's off on a course about Jung and psychoanalysis.

My stepson and I, however, will be at the Rugby Club watching the match on TV with a whole bunch of Welsh and Irish exiles (and drinking tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, but the singing will be good) .:p:p:p

Sumo

War Hero
Almost the same here, but Mrs H isn't interested, and this year she's off on a course about Jung and psychoanalysis.

My stepson and I, however, will be at the Rugby Club watching the match on TV with a whole bunch of Welsh and Irish exiles (and drinking tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, but the singing will be good) .:p:p:p
When I played, misuses came to matches but didn't have a scuba about the game, once the kids started to play, she is now an expert?

huwshpis

War Hero
Mrs H is decidedly unsporty, but, unlike me, she can ride a bike.

Her youngest was an avid player until he had to have skull surgery, but he's fully recovered, the medicos are happy and he's raring to get back into the game, hence the visit to the rugby club tomorrow. I want to get him into a red shirt, even though he'd prefer green. :)

Latest Threads