Women. An appreciation.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Re: The Restaurant

I've never seen it but thanks to your post CP, i might now make the effort. One handed viewing at it's finest.

Re: The Restaurant

StixJimboRM said:
She's a munter!!!!!!
She has that same thing about her that supernanny does though. I desperately want to trash her gash but I don't know why. I'm pulling my pud again now thinking about those two shoving bowling pins into each other.

mmm........

Re: TV women that need a good seeing to.

Don't know why but I've always wanted to nail the slim jock lady in "How clean is your house" (Aggie?).

She could clean up after I'd spaffed allover her glasses

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

WreckerL said:
Don't know why but I've always wanted to nail the slim jock lady in "How clean is your house" (Aggie?).

For the love of God that man. They are a pair of hounds. You could get those two dhobi monsters to clean up after you've got Supernanny to ride you like Seabiscuit and you've spilt your beans all over the cover of Nigella Lawsons latest food offering.

Blackrat said:
WreckerL said:

For the love of God that man. They are a pair of hounds. You could get those two dhobi monsters to clean up after you've got Supernanny to ride you like Seabiscuit and you've spilt your beans all over the cover of Nigella Lawsons latest food offering.
Now there's a thought :)

If we're going to be serious

Honeysuckle Weeks

or Helen Masters (D.I. Lucy Lane in Wycliffe) but I can't find a good phot of her

natasha klipinsky and sophie raworth in a frantic and chocolate licking lesbian f*ckfest.

my wife says i can watch but no touching or spiffing over eithers back

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger

In the MILF stakes, Lorrain Kelly would seriously get it. I just think she would be pure scottish filth. Every hole a goal and a deep fried mars bar for breakfast.

Winner.

Alfacharlie said:
That Emma Cosby off GMTV is fcuking div's. I would sh1t in her mouth.

Lucky girl.
Cosby?

Or Emma Crosby? Fair one.

However, it looks like make-up put the hours in on her. Don't look atthe below if you've just eaten.

wet_blobby

War Hero

It's gotta be that chick from Blue Peter, Kohni something or other. I met her once (at a MP's crimbo party across from parliament of all places) I was tongue tied, she was tiny, the twitch in me cacks wasn't. I have done many a perverted thing to her on a dark night in my own "special" time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 1
S Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0