Womans way of getting back at her partner

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by CRYSTALTIPS, May 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mine just moved into the spare room - oh hang on that wasnt revenge.... but that chilli she cooked last night was a lot spicier than usual !!!!!!

2. That why you are still in trap 1

3. A man gets up one morning to find his wife in the kitchen cooking, he looks to see what she's cooking, and sees one of his socks in the frying pan.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm doing what you asked me to do last night when you came to bed very drunk," she replied.

Completely puzzled, the man walks away thinking to himself,

......... "I don't remember asking her to cook my sock..."

4. Shit on a raft anyone?

5. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

LOL My wife is sat here giggling manically, I am scouling suspiciously :lol:

6. Gen Dit from Chaing Mai , North Thailand
    Husband playing away, wife finds out.
    Husband returns from boozer, absolutely crappers, curls up in foetal position on bed.

Wife gets some fishing line, ties it round his meat and 2 veg in a slip knot. The other end she ties around his big toe, with some slack in the line.

Wife goes to kitchen, arms herself with wok and metal spatula, goes into bedroom and starts beating 7 bells out of the wok with the spatula.

Husband wakes with massive fright at terror shake, body reflex is to straighten his legs, thereby neatly removing his wedding tackle.

The moral is: Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned.