Woman weighing 42st 'left to die'

nutty_bag

War Hero
dondon said:
nutty_bag said:
Lamri said:
no no no, lift one of her tits up and lick underneath!!

You obviously havent had the pleasure of putting ECG electrodes on an old dear with tits around her ankles. "I'm just going to lift your breast up and stick these dots underneath dear" And afterwards i'll tuck them back in her socks. kinell :shock:

We see just the same in Main Theatres , wont even mention the toe nails , uuuurrrrggg , :???:

Faecal matter under the nails sir!!! Grabbing hold of said poor Paramedic and pinching him in the attempt to get up. God, i love my job dondon!! :roll: :shock:

Ohhh. Post natal depression's a terrible thing. But to refuse psychiatric treatment, even years later, is just plain silly. I know that's the nature of mental illness, not wanting to be bothered with, but surely something can be done. The task of operating on her would obviously be immensly difficult. I wouldn't want to be her anaesthetist.

I know i sound like everyone's mother, but it does make me sad to think of people in some countries (even this one!) who are starving.

nutty_bag

War Hero
snapdragon said:
Ohhh. Post natal depression's a terrible thing. But to refuse psychiatric treatment, even years later, is just plain silly. I know that's the nature of mental illness, not wanting to be bothered with, but surely something can be done. The task of operating on her would obviously be immensly difficult. I wouldn't want to be her anaesthetist.

I know i sound like everyone's mother, but it does make me sad to think of people in some countries (even this one!) who are starving.

Does that mean you will powder my bum for me snappers.......grrrr :wink: