Woman weighing 42st 'left to die'

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cannot stand wasters who want things for free all the time. If she wants all that money, she has to earn it. Send her round all the primary schools to show all the kids that they too will end up looking like a fat twat if they continue to eat crap.

2. its not her fault her hands and mouth are obviously on auto pilot . Why doesnt her dear ole hubby do the easiest thing and not have food in the house just buy what she needs every A lettuce and 2 tomatoes . If she cant get out of the house she cant buy food therfore she will lose weight prob solved free from nhs funds (my tax money )

3. i bet she stinks and has really podgy fingers that are yellow.

4. Not original I know but FAT COW! I feel so much better about myself now!

5. Bet her bum smells.

go on, you're thinking of it now, aren't you!! :)

6. Two tins, lick her starboard arm pit!

7. no no no, lift one of her tits up and lick underneath!!

8. if she was a ship what would she be?

9. a fucking fat one!

10. If she has refused alternative treatment then she has no right to complain.

Obviously her husband was/is not interested in her enough to stop her eating, maybe he needs a slapping to pull himself together

I wonder how many Alzheimer patients that this £65K spent in the Priory could have been provided with the necessary drug to allow them a longer life ?

11. Hopefully one that sinks :lol:

12. That much mass must float. Would she constitute a hazard to shiping?

13. she would constitute a danger to anything, especially pies

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. So why not just let her pop her clogs? Okay, so shares in Sainsburys, Morrisons, Asda, Lidl etc would take a dive, but you could fry her up and feed Sudan for a few weeks.

A bit of advice pet, stay away from the bloody fridge!

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

On a similar theme, Meridian TV had coverage of a 14 year old girl weighing in at 24 stones, they showed the amount of food she eats everyday, I reckon a family of four would have had some left at the end of the day

17. Surely that amounts to child abuse.

18. Colleague of mine went out to a rather LARGE (40+stone) woman who was quite poorly and couldnt get out of the house. Having called the dripstands (firepersons) they then proceeded to extricate her by removing the upstairs bedroom window and half of the wall. She was so big that they had to get her out in the armchair that she had been sitting in for god knows how long whilst my mate kept giving her drug therapies to stop her going Hypoglycaemic and ODing on Oral Morphine. They then had to push her up the ramp of the ambulance (still in her chair) and push her down the corridor in the local A&E at the other end :shock: My point is firstly how do people allow themselves to get like this and secondly, where are the proceedures in place to stop this woman getting neglected enough to do it to herself.

NB

19. you guys realy are mean....................... :evil: :evil: :evil: