Woman eats man's testicles

The man would have to live the rest of his life as a Eunuch :biggrin:

If he lost one ball, The last one will enlarge in size to take the role of the lost bollock.

Jenny_Dabber said:
Should have pulled his d*ck off and BBQ'd it!

p.s. how the hell do you pull off a man's testie with one's bare hands??
J_D. Do you really think any is going to tell you, taking into consideration your raging hormones.

mikh dons Kevlar helmet and vest and starts to look for a deep hole

mikh said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

J_D. Do you really think any is going to tell you, taking into consideration your raging hormones.

With a tea spoon? Go on, do tell, my hormones aren’t that farking bad ya plank :rambo:

Rosie, those were Maltisas I gave you at the rugger NOT chocolate coated testes. The former are crunchy, the latter are, I hear, chewy, like sausages. Next time you eat bangers and mash, think testes and mash..... :wink: :lol:

Jenny_Dabber said:
mikh said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

With a tea spoon? Go on, do tell, my hormones aren’t that farking bad ya plank :rambo:
Holy Sh*t J_D, a tea spoon??? You'll be at it for ages.......go ask cookie for a ladle.

Jenny_Dabber said:
Your honour, I rest my case :muhaha:

think I might just make this hole a little deeper and add a steel door and surround it in barbed wire

Mikh, never having had the pleasure/misfortune to experience surging hormones, please could you send me some in the post so I can find out what I've missed?

Eunuch of Maidenhead

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
P Blue Jokes 0