Woman eats man's testicles

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Jun 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I could so think of a long list of people to whom I would like to do this to!

Man looses testicle!
  2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: Do not annoy me!

What is it with you lot - first BH and now you.

Is there a full moon or something!!
  3. Re: Do not annoy me!

Oi! I just saw it on the BBC and thought I would bring it to your attention!
  4. Re: Do not annoy me!

You want to eat a mans testicle "rosie" , well I've heard it all now , I guess you'd gag , dont think you'd swallow , :angel13:
  5. From the date of that report..I should imagine he's grown one back now!! :whew:
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Read the date Rosie: 10/02/2005.

It was posted by that other Lover of Liverpool Nutty not two weeks ago, albeit 2 years old then too.
  7. oo sorry that I am so behind the times. I shall throw myself in the nearest chocolate fountain at my earliest opportunity :(
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Don't be sorry mate!

I can walk without a limp now!
  9. The man would have to live the rest of his life as a Eunuch :biggrin:

If he lost one ball, The last one will enlarge in size to take the role of the lost bollock.
  10. She must've been nuts!
  11. Loada bollox I reckon

12. Takes balls though!
  13. Should have pulled his d*ck off and BBQ'd it!

p.s. how the hell do you pull off a man's testie with one's bare hands??
  14. J_D. Do you really think any is going to tell you, taking into consideration your raging hormones.

mikh dons Kevlar helmet and vest and starts to look for a deep hole
  15. Ninja_Stoker

You've not met my wife have you?
  16. With a tea spoon? Go on, do tell, my hormones aren’t that farking bad ya plank :rambo:
  17. Rosie, those were Maltisas I gave you at the rugger NOT chocolate coated testes. The former are crunchy, the latter are, I hear, chewy, like sausages. Next time you eat bangers and mash, think testes and mash..... :wink: :lol:
  18. Holy Sh*t J_D, a tea spoon??? You'll be at it for ages.......go ask cookie for a ladle.
  19. Your honour, I rest my case :muhaha:

think I might just make this hole a little deeper and add a steel door and surround it in barbed wire
  20. Mikh, never having had the pleasure/misfortune to experience surging hormones, please could you send me some in the post so I can find out what I've missed?

Eunuch of Maidenhead