Woke.

slim

War Hero
Stop this nonsense!
This is a Woke thread and for the last few posts there has been no mention of Black lives mattering, White privilege or even the right for our foreign nationals to try and import Shira laws to this extremely wicked country that enjoyed ruling the world!
OK just joking carry on :)

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Stop this nonsense!
This is a Woke thread and for the last few posts there has been no mention of Black lives mattering, White privilege or even the right for our foreign nationals to try and import Shira laws to this extremely wicked country that enjoyed ruling the world!
OK just joking carry on :)
OK, where was we?
I saw a mouse….

Sorry, wrong thread.

slim

War Hero
From the telegraph:

Looks like the word Caucasian which is used to describe people who are not of colour is now being declared racist!

I suppose the term Honkey will be acceptable to the Woke brigade as an alternative :)

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
From the telegraph:

Looks like the word Caucasian which is used to describe people who are not of colour is now being declared racist!

I suppose the term Honkey will be acceptable to the Woke brigade as an alternative :)

Wait. If caucasian means person not of colour, and that is racist, then I must be a person of colour.

Phew! I can apply for that job now as it seems I am not being prejudiced against after all.

LifebuoyGhost

Lantern Swinger
Wait. If caucasian means person not of colour, and that is racist, then I must be a person of colour.

Phew! I can apply for that job now as it seems I am not being prejudiced against after all.
yep - perfectly clear now as explained below by the boffins

” He explains that beyond dropping Caucasian, other terms should also be avoided, including ethnicity labels - such as "Native American", "Hispanic" and "White Irish" - and cultural terms such as "European".

Dr Birney and his colleagues advocate for scientists to replace these commonly used words and phrases with more complex language, based around a two-step genetic analysis.

As a result, he says this more technical language would see the label of "European” replaced with "The European-associated PCA cluster, which aims to minimise variation in non-genetic factors and genetic factors".

That trips of the tongue nicely

Latest Threads