Woke.

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Is what or who? Anybody got a name of the leader or organiser?
I wonder if there’s money in it ? Some may of done well out of #blm

Sumo

War Hero
I wonder if there’s money in it ? Some may of done well out of #blm

Read a report that some mother's over the pond, kids killed, are kicking of against BLM as they see no support from them, whilst the head of BLM live a luxury lifestyle.

Sidthetiff

Midshipman
In my opinion if ALL we normal folk fight it by continuing to act as we normally do and not conform to the idiotic WOKE brigades agenda we will be able to feck em up
But we are unable to act normally, there is no free speech, you have to be careful you don't upset anyone by saying the wrong thing. Kids are now running the agenda aided by their tutors. We should put the voting age back to 21 and children should be seen and not heard.

But we are unable to act normally, there is no free speech, you have to be careful you don't upset anyone by saying the wrong thing. Kids are now running the agenda aided by their tutors. We should put the voting age back to 21 and children should be seen and not heard.

We should cap voting at 50, make some progress around here..../s

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
As you know, I live in Spain, where we can still think and say what the feck we want! However, it is 'funny' when out with 'holiday Brits' who say 'you can't say that....'