Witney Houston dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by daffy1, Feb 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Sky news, no link yet.
  2. ME THinks some white powder maybe involved.
    Either that or Bobby Brown with the candlestick in the Library, allegedly.
    Anybody have her in the 2012 dead pool?
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bollocks, that "I will always love you" shit's going to be all over the radio.
  4. Shit, a bit of forethought and we could've brought the rights and be fookin' quids in.....damn crystal ball on the blink again... my Lotto numbers didn't come up either.
  5. wet_blobby

Didn't they? Unlucky you pauper, I'm living it up today.
  6. Price of a cup of tea guv?
    Big Issue squire?:slow:
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No doubt about it, she had talent. She went downhill after marrying that Bobby Brown bloke though. The radio will be churning out her tunes all day. She certainly made a comeback, but not in the way everyone thought.

I can't wait till Clint Eastwood dies. They'll show all his films on the telly. He's nails is Clint.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Something to add to your in car CD Collection:-http://www.amazon.co.uk/whitney-houston-Box-Set-CD-Music/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Whitney%20Houston&rh=n%3A229816%2Ck%3AWhitney%20Houston%2Cp_n_binding_browse-bin%3A382528011%2Cp_n_feature_five_browse-bin%3A382534011&page=1
  9. I dont like to hear of anyone(mabye thatcher)dying she was young but as been said drugs helped her along or probanly did it
  10. Jepp its confirmed,BBC world

12 February 2012 Last updated at 08:48 GMT

Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48

Singer and actress Whitney Houston, one of the most celebrated acts of all time, is found dead in Los Angeles at the age of 48.
  11. wet_blobby

Smack head.

There'll be a dealer mourning somewhere, I cant raise much on the "****'ometer" over this.
  12. Shame that someone so young has departed this life ,but i am inclined to agree with ya there,
  13. I read that once she was worth 60 million!that's an awful lot of cash to get through even for a major druggie.
    She was a good vocalist but her wavering type of bending notes wasn't my cup of tea but that's the norm for the Aretha / Carey type of African/Latin American of singing.
    Very popular but a bit wearing on the ear especially when some donkey used it to sing the USA National Anthem at some big Event.
    It was dreadful.
  14. Q:Whats the difference between Witney Houston and Gin?
    A:Gin ages better in a bath tub..
    Too soon? :)
  15. Another 'head up my arse' celeb cops it, tuff shit, move on.
  16. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Hands up who didn't see it coming?

Seems that generation (Michael Jackson et al) just couldn't cope with mega-fame.

Was never a huge fan (preferred Dolly Parton's original) but she did have a wonderful voice. Drugs, thanks to Bobby Brown, were her downfall. Very sad.
  17. Let me guess..........her father was a US serviceman from Texas......who was stationed in Oxfordshire when she was conceived.......:slow:
  18. anybody who likes to hear that a person has died is a ****, but your a special kind of **** who likes to hear that thatch is dead, yes she was divisive, but looked what came after her, Major, Blair, Brown. lesbryan are you one of those knobs whose always voted labour because you have no intelligence to actually look at party policies?
  19. I have a special bottle of malt in the cellar for the day Thatcher flatlines.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  20. All things being equal she will be gone before I, says he touching wood.