Witney Houston dead

ME THinks some white powder maybe involved.
Either that or Bobby Brown with the candlestick in the Library, allegedly.
Anybody have her in the 2012 dead pool?

Shit, a bit of forethought and we could've brought the rights and be fookin' quids in.....damn crystal ball on the blink again... my Lotto numbers didn't come up either.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
No doubt about it, she had talent. She went downhill after marrying that Bobby Brown bloke though. The radio will be churning out her tunes all day. She certainly made a comeback, but not in the way everyone thought.

I can't wait till Clint Eastwood dies. They'll show all his films on the telly. He's nails is Clint.

Something to add to your in car CD Collection:-http://www.amazon.co.uk/whitney-houston-Box-Set-CD-Music/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Whitney%20Houston&rh=n%3A229816%2Ck%3AWhitney%20Houston%2Cp_n_binding_browse-bin%3A382528011%2Cp_n_feature_five_browse-bin%3A382534011&page=1

I read that once she was worth 60 million!that's an awful lot of cash to get through even for a major druggie.
She was a good vocalist but her wavering type of bending notes wasn't my cup of tea but that's the norm for the Aretha / Carey type of African/Latin American of singing.
Very popular but a bit wearing on the ear especially when some donkey used it to sing the USA National Anthem at some big Event.
It was dreadful.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hands up who didn't see it coming?

*tumbleweed*

Seems that generation (Michael Jackson et al) just couldn't cope with mega-fame.

Was never a huge fan (preferred Dolly Parton's original) but she did have a wonderful voice. Drugs, thanks to Bobby Brown, were her downfall. Very sad.

I dont like to hear of anyone(mabye thatcher)dying she was young but as been said drugs helped her along or probanly did it
anybody who likes to hear that a person has died is a ****, but your a special kind of **** who likes to hear that thatch is dead, yes she was divisive, but looked what came after her, Major, Blair, Brown. lesbryan are you one of those knobs whose always voted labour because you have no intelligence to actually look at party policies?

anybody who likes to hear that a person has died is a ****, but your a special kind of **** who likes to hear that thatch is dead, yes she was divisive, but looked what came after her, Major, Blair, Brown. lesbryan are you one of those knobs whose always voted labour because you have no intelligence to actually look at party policies?
I have a special bottle of malt in the cellar for the day Thatcher flatlines.

Last edited: