Wit the nutty shit!

#1
Here is a page to talk all you like about mong, wits the shits.

What you think of him etc, good and bad.

Pros:

His good at giving blows.

cons:
His a mong, his a cunt and so on. Just some examples.
 
#2
witsend said:
Chicogiz said:
Here is a page to talk all you like about mong, wits the shits.

What you think of him etc, good and bad.

Pros:

His good at giving blows.

cons:
His a mong, his a * and so on. Just some examples.
:lol: I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted, but something tells me my work is making a difference.
You know your name well! :)
 
#6
Joe_Crow said:
Oh dear.

Looks like my oppo is being ganged-up on by children.

*Pulls up a seat, sits back, waits for it all to start.*
Nope. You dont need to put bad stuff. Post good stuff about him to. Its just honest opinions, no ganging up. I dont need a gang.
 
#11
witsend said:
Leo_Tonge said:
Nah, it's not a tag team coz you ain't got friends, it's a 2 on 1 rumration match.
Its only 2 V 1, because everyone is sitting back in total awe, open jawed, at the mongnest of you pair. If I needed to call back-up in dealing with a couple of retards I would log off for good.

If I get bored, I'll set my Rockweiler Joe on you and even it up.
Yeah, yeah.. bring this 'Rockweiler on'.
 
#12
witsend said:
Leo_Tonge said:
Nah, it's not a tag team coz you ain't got friends, it's a 2 on 1 rumration match.
Its only 2 V 1, because everyone is sitting back in total awe, open jawed, at the mongnest of you pair. If I needed to call back-up in dealing with a couple of retards I would log off for good.

If I get bored, I'll set my Rockweiler Joe on you and even it up.
I take maximuslce.
 
#15
*puts down goffa, waves.*

Hello Leo. See your joining as an ET(ME). Now that is a happy coincidence.

*Eats more popcorn, smiling contentedly and knowingly.*
 
#18
witsend said:
Joe_Crow said:
*puts down goffa, waves.*

Hello Leo. See your joining as an ET(ME). Now that is a happy coincidence.

*Eats more popcorn, smiling contentedly and knowingly.*
Oi,,,,,he'll be my bitch, which you can have a loan of.
This post was not started to hurt your poor heart. It was to just see what people think about you in honest answers.
 
#19
witsend said:
Joe_Crow said:
*puts down goffa, waves.*

Hello Leo. See your joining as an ET(ME). Now that is a happy coincidence.

*Eats more popcorn, smiling contentedly and knowingly.*
Oi,,,,,he'll be my bitch, which you can have a loan of.
I suppose you have plenty of bitches seen as you can't pull a man or women normally.
 
#20
witsend said:
Joe_Crow said:
*puts down goffa, waves.*

Hello Leo. See your joining as an ET(ME). Now that is a happy coincidence.

*Eats more popcorn, smiling contentedly and knowingly.*
Oi,,,,,he'll be my bitch, which you can have a loan of.
Bitches? I don't need no stinkin' bitches!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top